Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Payment Day
May 12, 2018

by Hand Knit
I don't think it will be too hard to find a guy who says and does stuff like that but I'm rooting for you OP. Where are all the guys who are into stuff like tequila and Mario Bava movies though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Payment Day
May 12, 2018

by Hand Knit
The regular crunchy tacos at taco bell are pretty good but I haven't tried most of the other weirder stuff they have

Payment Day
May 12, 2018

by Hand Knit

Skylark posted:

I have one already, he doesnt give me beauty products but he gives me In-N-Out. And he took me to the mall last week so I could select my own products.

I haven't had In N Out but a lot of people online rate it

Payment Day
May 12, 2018

by Hand Knit

Pro PRC Laowai posted:

Because that is how they think they’re supposed to behave

This is how I love guys to text and act

Payment Day
May 12, 2018

by Hand Knit
Him: I got you some seed and turf builder, and this fight club dvd

• Locked thread