Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how many faces did you wear?
0-1
2-5
6-12
14 or so, not quite 20
21 - 22
i lost count
50+
more than that
gently caress i don't know but i paid for a spine at least
View Results

• Locked thread
dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
I just got a new one the other day and it's the 2nd one I've had since I've been here. I kinda wanted to show it off, like a kid who got a new bike for their birthday.

I see some people that have the same av forever and others that change 'em out like last week's underwear. Some avs get changed involuntarily and some avs get gifted. There have been threads where goons make a poo poo load of avs and give 'em away and SAmart threads where av requests are done for money.

Tell us about ur av, or about your fave av or that time you gave some goon an iceburn via av or whatever.

I attached my first av to my sig just in case I want to go back some day and I'll prob do the same with this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burntpork
Jan 25, 2010
Not even one

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
three I think, one was some dudes cum-faccia and one was this newspaper comic guy called a phantom and most recently ive repped this pretty dunelady because she's gentle and pretty and kind like me

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
so one every five years on average

like my sexual partners

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

burntpork posted:

Not even one

five bux saved is five bux earned - benny f

Gatekeeper posted:

three I think, one was some dudes cum-faccia and one was this newspaper comic guy called a phantom and most recently ive repped this pretty dunelady because she's gentle and pretty and kind like me

The Phantom? purple suit? skull ring designed to stamp the skull on your face? He was a badass and cool as gently caress until they tried to make a movie about him.

e: here's a couple other cat avs i like

dee eight fucked around with this message at 07:26 on Jul 28, 2018

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
I used to post in D&D, and sure enough I'd get a dead kid, awesome politician, or red text every 1-3 months

First free av was a terrorist dying in hospital because I dared to suggest that human rights come with human responsibilities, like opposing terrorism.

Favorite free av was a Giordano's deep dish pizza.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

an old av of mine (wait for it). pretty much have my next 5 avs queued up

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Several stupid newbie 'tars and then someone got me this one. One of these days I'll upgrade my account and get something else too :shrug:

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

Colonel Cancer posted:

Several stupid newbie 'tars and then someone got me this one. One of these days I'll upgrade my account and get something else too :shrug:

that red text tells me it could have been much worse
i'd call that a win

e: sig check

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
someone went looking for a photo fo someone eating poo poo and bought me it as an av once lol

Squee
Jun 15, 2003
<3
I'm too unimaginative, so I've settled on nothing

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

The site I used to see them doesn't work and neither does Jose's trick from last year, so I can't post them

But I've had like 6 in my tenure

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL
This is my first one ever

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

too many but i have a real gimmick going that people remember

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

not gonna vote in this motherfucker though

ausgezeichnet
Sep 18, 2005

In my country this is definitely not offensive!
Nap Ghost

dee eight posted:

I just got a new one the other day and it's the 2nd one I've had since I've been here. I kinda wanted to show it off, like a kid who got a new bike for their birthday.

I see some people that have the same av forever and others that change 'em out like last week's underwear. Some avs get changed involuntarily and some avs get gifted. There have been threads where goons make a poo poo load of avs and give 'em away and SAmart threads where av requests are done for money.

Tell us about ur av, or about your fave av or that time you gave some goon an iceburn via av or whatever.

I attached my first av to my sig just in case I want to go back some day and I'll prob do the same with this one.

:same:

I got this one a couple of months ago when Lowtax was groveling for money and I felt he deserved at least five bux. My first av was Glengarry Glen Ross-related, but about .23% of Goons have seen that movie, so this new one is of Calvin as a pilot which is what I do for a living.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

going to die one day and hopefully people will remember tha spinster quoted me or other gbs real

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
I don't really know, I have avs off but I occasionally check and someone keeps switching my avatar between the pyf cat and a big sexy rear end which has happened a few times each. I've only bought two myself.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

I think 3

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
i cant remember for sure but its probably like 30

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

this is my only av, its still the small 2004 size

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Too drat many, at least double-digits. At least I had a few free ones while I was a mod.

You're welcome for that new spine, Lowtax.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I once had mine change 15 times in 1 week

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

plus a few variations, usually about how poo poo a poster i am

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

oh and this thing

Hogo Fogo
May 10, 2010

just this one, it's pretty easy to stay at that when you're a white noise posting trash

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
Like 4? I've had this one for over 7 years though.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

3 , though one of them was bestowed upon me because somebody got mad that im from new england

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Never had one

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

26 total but I re-bought this one because I like it the most.
Oh I have also gone through like ten name changes in 15 years.

I think this one has always been my favorite. It belonged to Zand.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Here's all my avatars over the years, they're mostly vidyagame themed.

Over the years I've given approximately 120 or so bux to this forum that I love and enjoy. imo it deserves more.

CJacobs fucked around with this message at 15:07 on Jul 28, 2018

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

this is my only one, can't risk the posting brand

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I had a spooky frog for like 9 years unmolested, then I’ve had like 3-4 red text avs in the last year since I started shitposting in politics threads, and someone bought me a nickelback Avatar for the summer because I was repping Knuckles, which apparently became racist this year.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Pick posted:

I once had mine change 15 times in 1 week

10 in the span of an hour, just to watch some guy flip out

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
2 but it was the same thing as this one but smaller. Back in 2004 they allowed bigger pictures and that's when I decided to- *SNORE*

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I'm sorry. My post was so boring I fell asleep in the middle of it.

Xtra Innings Lovin
Nov 11, 2016

Hell same

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

3 (three). The Stupid Newbie one when I was a new dumb goon, then my cool Blow avatar that looked like some coked out gently caress, then some generous benefactor got me this one a few weeks back.

Back in Black.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Two of my own choosing. I’m creating a posting brand that consumers can rely on, and part of that is consistent messaging

• Locked thread