Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
i accidently left some raspberry jam on the lens cover of that big telescope that was in rebel without a cause so all that stuff about a red shift and all the stuff moving away from us really fast is just raspberry jelly i apologize to all the astrologers and astronomers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
the telescope with the raspberry jam was also in la-la land

Manifisto

that movie deep impact was actually based on a true life story, that all happened to me right up to the point where I found out that the extinction level asteroid heading straight for earth was actually an ant on the lens of my telescope. im sorry I have a sweet tooth and sometimes I like a little snack when I'm telescoping late at night, but I admit it does attract ants.

ty nesamdoom!

krampster2

Hi it's me Sheldon. On episode 2, season 7 (26th Sep, 2013) I stated that the atomic weight of Erbium is 167.28. It saddens me to say that I was wrong, it is actually 167.26. There was a smudge on my periodic table and I read it wrong, I'm terribly sorry.

For the five years since that episode the periodic tables have been operating on the wrong numbers. I just want to say that the show is not an encyclopedia of scientific knowledge, please do not update the relevant literature according to the statements I make on the show. Many people don't know this, but it is actually intended to be a comedic show.

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
checking in again with another telescope confession I'm kinda also involved in the whole moon being made of green cheese rumor due to my atrocious telescope cleaning habits and a faulty fridge

krampster2

Forgive me, one night I was really drunk and looking at Pluto with my telescope. I said out loud: "Pshhh, that's no plant there that's just a tiny blue thingy hahaha!" But someone heard it and changed all the astronomy textbooks to say that Pluto is not a planet

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
seen the astrologic sign for mars? its a quick sketch of my penis i drew on a bathroom stall during an astronomy conference

google THIS

Hi, this is Galileo. Sorry for the confusion but the sun does in fact revolve around the earth after all. That's what happens when you forget a minus sign, ha ha.

HUSKY DILF

aggressively chill
have you ever looked in the wrong end of a telescope and things that are very close seem very far away? it turns out that neptune is just chilling somewhere in a cornfield in nebraska

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
So bad new's people, turns out Pluto is a planet, and it's suing us for defamation.

----------------

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Energy=Marijuana X gimmee a light, ya square!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

mindblown: huge bacchanalian orgies are actually unhygienic and gross

• Locked thread