Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
14 Inch Pyramid Head

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ionn
Jan 23, 2004

Din morsa.
Grimey Drawer

ExplodingSims posted:

Alright, who's ready for some :pervert: ROMANCE :pervert:

It's a bed. And it even has a sheet there. :downsrim:

Panaflex
Sep 28, 2001

That's got nothing compared to the back of a Volkswagen.

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

The chain's for when you're feeling kinky

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
RE: CamERO chat.

Based on that fender, I'd say the owner probably hit someone while drunk. Lets face it, in 1996 that generation Camaro, unless it was a Z28 was at the point of being worthless. So broke rear end mullet man probably had knocked back a few six packs on the way home from getting beer and blow, ran someone down and decided to park it till the heat died down. But once his settlement come in, he's going to restore it, and never have to work a day in his life agin'.

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

So, today I did something....not particularly truck related, but something I've been meaning to do for a while now.
I always told my mom when she visited, that I wanted her to come and thee the mountains around Vegas. I might hate this city, but I will admit, there is a lot of nice scenery around the city.
Anyways, I promised her I'd take her up there when she came to visit. And I kept that promise.

I really wish it could have been better. I really wish I could talk to her one more time. But at least I still took her there.
Tell your moms you love them people.

I've honestly been in a pretty bad place lately. Been pretty down and upset at life for a variety of reasons. Feeling unfilled after moving, feeling unfilled in work, and not having my career go in the direction I want it to.
But having some time up there on the mountain, just to think and sit for a while, really did help things feel just a little bit better.

Crunchy Black
Oct 24, 2017

by Athanatos
Glad you're taking positive steps to move forward, Sims. Get better!

Hope to see more trukkkkkkkk content soon.

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Well what's attached to a leash that it made itself?
The punchline is the way that you've been fuckin' yourself

I've got something in my eye.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

ExplodingSims posted:

So, today I did something....not particularly truck related, but something I've been meaning to do for a while now.
I always told my mom when she visited, that I wanted her to come and thee the mountains around Vegas. I might hate this city, but I will admit, there is a lot of nice scenery around the city.
Anyways, I promised her I'd take her up there when she came to visit. And I kept that promise.

I really wish it could have been better. I really wish I could talk to her one more time. But at least I still took her there.
Tell your moms you love them people.

I've honestly been in a pretty bad place lately. Been pretty down and upset at life for a variety of reasons. Feeling unfilled after moving, feeling unfilled in work, and not having my career go in the direction I want it to.
But having some time up there on the mountain, just to think and sit for a while, really did help things feel just a little bit better.

Good on you taking some time to yourself. Stay strong, Sims.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grakkus
Sep 4, 2011

Good on you, man. Don't sweat about the work and life stuff, everything always works out in the end.

• Locked thread