Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

just beat a big cow, have totally only saved like half of the mantra hints so looking forward to reading every tablet again :coffee:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i wish there was a way to make the tablets glow again!! graaargh!! I'm tempted to just start over and obsessively screenshot everything this time

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

McFrugal posted:

I think I'm putting too much detail into them though, as it seems like I'm spending just as long drawing maps as I am playing the game...

drawing maps is weirdly fun. i started over and have been super obsessive taking notes/detailing areas and i'm having a lot of fun!!!

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

back playing this game after two weeks of not playing it and I forgot what I should be doing. Can anyone tell me how to get to Japan area? My email seems to suggest that I CAN get there right now but...I have no idea how. I feel like I'm missing something real obvious.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Sacrificial Toast posted:

If you haven't been there before you have to go through the door in the top right of Roots of Yggdrassil.

zzzAAAAA!!! I never put a weight on that one pedestal after the first time I died to it cause I thought all it did was kill you!! thank you both..

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

stuck fighting a crab :coffee:

beat the crab :coffee:

GulagDolls fucked around with this message at 04:51 on Aug 31, 2018

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Can I get a bit more specific hint? This area is huge and I don't really know where to look.

explore VERY thoroughly the areas around the entrance/exit from immortal battlefield to icefire treetop. i gotta be honest...it's kind of bullshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

not sure if most people like randomizers, but one exists for la mulana 2 now. its pretty insane to play through but doing everything in the wrong order in this game is kind of funny. https://github.com/Coookie93/LaMulana2Randomizer

i suggest using a tracker or something because remembering how to do what in vanilla la mulana 2 was hard enough