Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

I didn't get any e-mail, but my key was in my Playism account.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

Pollyanna posted:

Nope, no email from Playism. Nothing in my Playism account either. And I'm still getting the Kickstarter emails anyway. Cool.

Did you check under add-ons/download?

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

I'm going crazy. I've beaten two Guardians and need to know some hints as to where to go next.
Here's my stuff, and war points:

I've explored most of the areas I've been to.
Brainstorming:

There's a puzzle in the icy area via blood corridor I haven't given enough though (after the block pushing miniboss).
I have no idea what the Behelit does.
Fingding the Djed Pillar might be the bottleneck?

e: One of the Blacksmith bros. allegedly opened up a chest. Where?????

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

corn in the bible posted:

I am so confused by people not knowing the Behelit's point when they tell you immediately what it's for but I guess it's true that after that nobody mentions it

Welp, I must've either forgotten or missed it somehow then. :v:

e: gently caress meeeeeeeeeeee

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

Annfwn: wait, how DO you spawn the ankh? Freay did jack poo poo.

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

Procrastine posted:

Talk to Voluspa again and now she'll help you

Thanks. Time to try to remember where she is :v:

Unrelated: Damage boosted myself into the feather and the game opened the gently caress up. How are you supposed to get the feather normally? Frog dude that may or may not only be killed by lightning?

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

Footprints: There's a tablet that has the 8x4 grid in it, right?
I forgot where it is, and didn't record it. Rats

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

Procrastine posted:

There are no tablets recording the Dark Lord's footprints.

Must've hallucinated it/gotten it confused with the room itself.

Anyway, what the hell do I do with the Pochette Key? It won't work in the room blatantly labeled JORMUGAND'S ROOM so loving where?

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

Still footprints: Is the heaven Mantra supposed to repeat itself twice or am I misunderstanding everything?

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

Agent355 posted:

Yes, note that you're doing 1 mantra at a time, so it's not heaven+sea+whatever ,it's heaven and then sea, and then whatever. I can't remember the actual mantras. So figuring out the order is important.

Aha! That's what I was missing.

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

[IB] Ugh, these two chests. I get the feeling I should be able to open them but also have NO IDEA

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

Procrastine posted:

You posted the same image twice.

My brain might not be working too well after all this puzzling.

This is the other one:

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

Procrastine posted:

There's a breakable object in this room.

Thanks, that was a rough one. Didn't try the flare before

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

Ankh in Battlefield: Not only walls are breakable.
If you whip doesn't reach, maybe something else is needed.

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

Hints needed:

1- Someone please refresh me on the hints regarding Garm. I get the feeling I read a tabled that spelled out the mantra combo but I somehow lost it
2- Underworld also: That hint about going through river Styx and then Gnipahellir with a key fairy did nothing at all!

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

Agent355 posted:

I forgot what it was for #1 but #2 is behind #1.

Argh, and I'm so close to figuring #1 out.

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

Einwand posted:

I think Hermud was the guy with the answer to your Garm problem.

Correct! Thank you.

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

Footprints: I have 7 mantras and their second meanings. Do I currently have the means to do any more footprint puzzles?

e: Also, what up with [AC] Brahma's puzzle? I think I have all the hints but I can't... place thing at Brahma's hands. I hope I'm just dumb instead of the game bugging.

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

Hey, does anyone here have the SSCC soundtrack for the original game that can be modded into both the Remake and the old old version? I wanna play the original afterwards but I gotta do it with the best tracks.
It used to be so readily available but then all links died out of neglect.

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

Hraesvelgr: I'm not sure how to summon him. Does "tracing the path of the illusion" mean visiting each room Ratatoskr was fought in order, going through the Underworld gates with his symbol in them, doing some weird dance in his room, or something else entirely?

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

Hyper Crab Tank posted:

A little of column A, a little of column B.

Hint 1: One of several tablets someone told you were important should have the information you need.

Hint 2: Fulfill the prophecy.

Gotcha. Thanks.

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

Endgame:
Skulls: Is there anything hinting at how to get the one below Hel's room?
Everything else: I need a hint regarding what mantra to chant at Sakit's place in the Underworld. Also, the "excessive power" thing involves chanting all mantras in the boat, dying, and then getting revived by the liquor while also having all the dissonance, correct?
Software: Where the heck is miracle Witch

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

Hyper Crab Tank posted:

Skulls: Not that I've found, but there are only a few possible rooms that could get you in there.
Mantras: Chant the word of Sakit's former association.
Excessive power: You're 1/3 right.
Software: All right this one is kind of bullshit so I'll just say in what area it is: It's in Hall of Malice, and you need the power of flame to get it.

Sakit's sorted, trying to work out how to open the Skull chest, still havent whipped ever wall in the HoM. Thanks for the help.

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

Hyper Crab Tank posted:

Skull hint: What you're looking for is in the same room as the chest.

I figured it out in the second visit. A dumbass, puny puzzle for dumbass, puny aliens :classiclol:

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

Alright, I think I only have two things left to find and the hints provided aren't enough:
La-Mulana 2 is one, and the other is the Nemean Fur.
Wait, is it in Spiral Hell?

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

Another Person posted:

Nemean Fur is in the Hall of Malice. Go to the room you fought the lovely wolf in, one of the walls in there is fake and you can walk through it. You should be able to figure that room out on your own from there, it is just some platforming. La-Mulana 2 is in the Underworld, you need a key fairy for it. It will suck for you to get to if you have cleared the 7 doors, but it is doable. It is in the Doom section. It is in the room to the left and above of where Anubis' challenge tablets were (the room you needed to push a pillar from below to cross), and you need to shock a wall in there. You can see a Mjolnr emblem in the top left of the room.

Oh Jesus that's gonna be obnoxious.

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

Aqua Wish is leftover from the first game. A different version of it was used in the alpha as the theme for Roots of Yggdrasil IIRC.

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

Navaash posted:

I hope they fix the issue plaguing the music since the last PC patch. (if you're not aware something got screwed up with the sound renderer and all the music sounds wrong)

I thought it was a huge improvement :v

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

In the 17th of December I received one of my 45$ backer rewards, which was a special version of the game OST and would you look at that:

It has both versions! Neat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stink Terios
Oct 17, 2012

YES. I guess the final item slot is finally going to be filled in the menu.