Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
I used the weapon fairly to fight the huge guy with the cart and she killed him before I even had a chance to move. Then my game locked up like it had no idea what just happened

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
I really like the music in this game, but yeah could definitely deal with less spikes, especially ones where you fall onto them from another screen. Also less floor dropping out and falling into poison lava or unmarked ceiling crushers:

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
Did anyone figure out what the Corridor of Blood actually is or why it is there? Is it based off of some sort of mythology like most stuff in this game?

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

Vil posted:

If increasing enemy spawn density is any indicator of that same behind-the-scenes game progress tracker, skulls actually contribute quite substantially to that. So if Navash has been avoiding picking them up and is only at 1/12, that's probably a contributor.

What do you mean by summoning a boss by destroying the ankh? Is there another method of starting a boss fight other than using an anhk jewel?

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
How is the gameplay on the tower DLC? Worth getting if I wasnt willing to play through the original hell temple? More reasonable maybe?

Also really wonder why this took them so long to release!

Mercury_Storm fucked around with this message at 04:20 on Jan 25, 2022