Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Swilo
Jun 2, 2004
ANIME SUCKS HARD
:dukedog:
The intended solution is to break the wall very fast and duck inside the chest alcove, the dagger is your best bet. You used to be able to break it ahead of time with spears but they extended the rock's width to block that off. Teleporting out will not work, the rock resets as you saw. There's a glitch where you can jump between the falling halves and not get crushed, but it comes with the risk of being zipped out of bounds and having to warp or reset the game entirely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Swilo
Jun 2, 2004
ANIME SUCKS HARD
it would be a crime against humanity to have that horrible version of the music forever engraved into physical media for future generations to suffer when the patch servers no longer exist

Swilo
Jun 2, 2004
ANIME SUCKS HARD

Nep-Nep posted:

My favorites of those in LM2 are:

The not one but two attempts by the Pyramid to kill you

THREE if you count the vacuum of space in Nibiru

it's so perfect, though I agree it isn't quite the best

Swilo
Jun 2, 2004
ANIME SUCKS HARD
I hope it's even worse than 1's Hell Temple and has us all stumped for weeks.

Swilo
Jun 2, 2004
ANIME SUCKS HARD
some kind of "NIGORO Direct: New product planning meeting" event is scheduled to start in just under an hour

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlKGU8DylD0

Swilo
Jun 2, 2004
ANIME SUCKS HARD
:toot:

Swilo
Jun 2, 2004
ANIME SUCKS HARD
You can go up into the spring in the sky now, but I can't figure out if there's even anything to do up there. I assume there's a breadcrumb like hell temple but nothing obvious has revealed the starting point.

edit: Found a new NPC! There was a previously inaccessible part of a room in Annwfn. He's giving very general and cryptic information :allears:

Swilo fucked around with this message at 13:12 on Jan 23, 2022

Swilo
Jun 2, 2004
ANIME SUCKS HARD
Definitely doesn't appear until after you've solved the puzzle it's for :argh:

Still trying to get into the tower and screaming this mantra at every trap in the game because they're all useless! Was also annoyed that pausing the game to eat sushi was not the trigger for the useless man and that you had to solve a different tablet riddle first instead.

edit: That was not the trigger I was expecting. Then I got flattened by not only a chest but also a ladder :swoon:

Swilo fucked around with this message at 00:31 on Jan 25, 2022

Swilo
Jun 2, 2004
ANIME SUCKS HARD
Nope, there's definitely some bullshit NPC triggers that are completely arbitrary and missable. Ra at least is explained through dialog and actions as he talks about his plans and you can chase his trail around the zone to each door in a similar manner to the Trickster in roots.

Swilo
Jun 2, 2004
ANIME SUCKS HARD
DLC done, started out so good (except the bugged tablet) and wound up being... tedious platforming and a hunt for breakable/invisible walls :effort:

Really wanted something along the lines of Hell Temple with a bunch of cool puzzles and memorable traps.

Swilo
Jun 2, 2004
ANIME SUCKS HARD
I habitually roll my saves through slots and am struggling to think of any time I actually wanted to load an older save on purpose. There's at least nothing egregiously missable like the whip upgrades in the first game.

Swilo
Jun 2, 2004
ANIME SUCKS HARD
I would assume you lose the benefit but have never tried.

Do you have all the life orbs? The Nemean Fur? App combos like extended invincibilty duration and increased weapon damage are surprisingly powerful too.

Swilo
Jun 2, 2004
ANIME SUCKS HARD
Looks good! You can either learn the patterns and execute or grind out a bunch of gold there's a really good room with 9 pots to the left of the secret center room in icefire to spam gun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Swilo
Jun 2, 2004
ANIME SUCKS HARD
Here's something interesting from fellow goon and gamedev Hempuli:
https://twitter.com/ESAdevlog/status/1552230845418799104

There is tons of commentary but it really needs a proper translation as so much is lost through Google Translate.

edit: suddenly this enemy in 2 makes a lot more sense
https://i.imgur.com/9JSQkh3.mp4

Swilo fucked around with this message at 20:54 on Jul 29, 2022