Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prav
Oct 29, 2011

paralympics overtake the olympics in viewership following an unprecedented increase in popularity after robert "cyberlegs" smith finishes the 100 meter sprint in 4,28 seconds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!

Prav posted:

ford introduces novel new car that does not require being charged with electricity, instead running on combustible refined petroleum. consumers are confused, but warily interested

GM is going to corner the electric market...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_by_DbuGY4

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost
Bruce Jenner is a dude again.

Bill Clinton passes away from AIDS complications.

New Life like sex robots are manufactured; marriage rates drop below their already dismal numbers.

Lowtax gets rich off his new social media platform 'Whoodoo'

Elon Musk takes a carbon monoxide nap after going bankrupt from the lack of government subsidies; they shoot his body into space... for reasons

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Salty Josh posted:

Bruce Jenner is a dude again.

Bill Clinton passes away from AIDS complications.

New Life like sex robots are manufactured; marriage rates drop below their already dismal numbers.

Lowtax gets rich off his new social media platform 'Whoodoo'

Elon Musk takes a carbon monoxide nap after going bankrupt from the lack of government subsidies; they shoot his body into space... for reasons

The best part about this is Elon Musk having to go and buy a gas engine car to kill himself with.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

if my dinner tonight is any indication mcdonalds will focus on killing minorities instead of just killing poor people

i knew the donald in mickey d's was suspicious

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

Laslow posted:

Intel goes bankrupt because people still refuse to upgrade their 2500k and 2600k CPU's.

hey buddy some of us skipped Sandy Bridge altogether. i was running a Core 2 Duo until 2013

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.

Prav posted:

large amounts of previously unseen green crystals have been found in central italy. initial studies indicate that they are composed largely of rare earth elements.

Yes this please.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

the chinatown virus sweeps through the internet of things... causing toasters, electric toothbrushes, mini fridges, and other erotic appliances to turn on their human masters and violently suck the closest human's loving balls

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Wake me up when it's 2525.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

the chinatown virus sweeps through the internet of things... causing toasters, electric toothbrushes, mini fridges, and other erotic appliances to turn on their human masters and violently suck the closest human's loving balls

so much piss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

• Locked thread