Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
City of Glompton

*carefully nurturing a crop of posts* i give them coffee every day and try to make sure they get at least one empty quote each. pretty sure i have a chance at a blue ribbon this season!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

City of Glompton

i'm entering my neighborhood squirrels in the 'Outdoor Animal Pictures' Open Class. thinking about getting a cat so i can crush the 'Wanna Pette That Catte' Open Class next year.

City of Glompton

it's hot out there folks, make sure to swing down to the Probation Station for a relaxing 6-hour cool off!

City of Glompton

what's your favorite part of the forums fair? i like the Expo, they've got booths dedicated to the crafting of sigs and avs. too bad it's so close to Coupons & Deals

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I always look forward to the Deep Fried Photoshops, I wonder what we're gonna get to eat this year?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
last year i got jumped by some of the goons from coupons and deals and woke up behind the ferris wheel missing a kidney and covered in 20% coupons for bed bath & beyond sprinkled on top of me

google THIS

(Standing awkwardly with BYOB-themed pins all over my suspenders) I think I read the flyer wrong.

alnilam

step right up folks, you've got to see it to believe it - the thread they got to 420 pages! that's right folks, just two bucks a gander

City of Glompton

google THIS posted:

(Standing awkwardly with BYOB-themed pins all over my suspenders) I think I read the flyer wrong.

*scrutinizing* it takes 69 pieces to ride this ride kid, maybe come back next year

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Manifisto

personally my favorite ride is the goddamn bunpercar

it's a tight fit to get in there tho

City of Glompton

Manifisto posted:

personally my favorite ride is the goddamn bunpercar

it's a tight fit to get in there tho

cda

by Hand Knit
The kissing booth

City of Glompton