Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Mike is gonna kill Werner.

In fact, I bet all those dudes are gonna bite it.

No half measures for ze germans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

S'all good, man.

:snod:

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Would that trick Mike uses to gum up the parkade gate ticket reader actually work?

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Last Chance posted:

Is there a solid reason why it wouldn't? Gum detection sensors?

:shrug:

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Hey, hey.

There was a vending machine he climbed on to get into the ceiling.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Cojawfee posted:

Did that kid just eat cake with a mannequin hand?

Just lol if you don't eat cake with a mannequin hand.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

My girlfriend is watching Breaking Bad for the first time (after first watching El Camino and then watching BCS) and it was my first time going through it all since it first aired. When Saul is first introduced I couldn't believe during the scene where after Walt and Jessie kidnapped Saul and are threatening him he shouts "It wasn't me, it was Ignacio! He's the one!" and asks if his kidnapping has anything to do with Lalo.

Like holy gently caress. That's Star Wars levels of Expanded Universe poo poo to take those lines and turn them into amazing characters in a spin-off show years later.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

All eps of Broken and the Bad are up on Youtube. Here's ep 1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6Qw-YBuRhY

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Saul seems like the kind of guy who would pay to get some work done before he appears in BB. So that can be easily explained away anyway.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

I'm very much relieved to read that Odenkirk is awake but ugh, heart related?

He got into such great shape for Nobody, too.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Ok so I just caught up with the season as of last night and goddamn

:negative:

Howard didn't deserve any of that.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

You're a real piece of work, Gaius Marius.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Samopsa posted:

they better give this to her goddamnit

:agreed:

It's a long time coming.

Kuiperdolin posted:

Tony Dalton should be the new James Bond. They could say he's Timothy Dalton's grandson.

I'm an idiot and just assumed he was related. Dude has swagger and knows how to handle a pistol.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

christmas boots posted:

I just can't see Dalton as a "heroic" character (although Bond isn't really one)

He's just so good at playing charming and affable right up to the moment he guts you like a fish. I'd always be waiting for the other shoe to drop

They kind of played with this with his role in MCUTV's Hawkeye.

I couldn't see him as anything but a bad guy even right up until it was obvious he wasn't. I still thought he was planning a heel turn right up until the credits of the last episode.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Caesar Saladin posted:

I don't think there should be any more spinoffs, otherwise it risks becoming like, Narcos or something.

Timby posted:

Yeah, the universe is over, the stories have been told. The Salamanca cartel has been eradicated. Chuck, Gus, Walt and Mike are dead. Jesse's safe in Alaska starting a new life. Jimmy McGill is disbarred and in prison for the rest of his natural life. Kim Wexler is trying to start over in Florida. There's really nothing left to tell.

El Camino-like spin off movie about Flynn, Holly and Skyler post BCS/BB.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Last Chance posted:

are you talking about this woman?

Carol Burnett has not aged well.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

On the topic of color or the lack thereof, it's funny how you can tell Marie Schrader was wearing a really dark purple. Even in black and white.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

I bet Wine Guy makes Gustavo Fring solid. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Orange Crush Rush posted:

Really? That "HE'S SAUL loving GOODMAN!!!!" kind of has some "PICKLE RICK!!!!" energy to me, which isn't something I'd really ever want to be in Better Call Saul. Or anything ever again.

It's halfway to a Jekyll and Hyde transformation; because the man in his cell isn't just a helpless felon...

Saul: Flip the pickle over.

Kim: What, I'm gonna touch it, and you're gonna tell me it's Lalos dick or something.

Saul: Come on, flip the pickle, Kim. You're not gonna regret it. The payoff is huge.