Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

u brexit ukip it posted:

Helix was the best show for this. It starts out promising with the main character going to investigate what is happening at an arctic base, all The Thing-style, then rapidly spins out of control until you watch the characters discuss the base's secret level beneath the sub-basement beneath the actual basement, while everybody is being turned into zombies, or something.

Helix is the best so bad it's good show ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

BCS thread: Those hired killers were so incompetent it broke the suspension of disbelief.

Real life:

https://twitter.com/AliceAvizandum/status/1257786917552377856

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Ague Proof posted:

The coup plotters who were captured by Venezuelan fishermen retroactively make the hit squad look more realistic.

Yeah, the guy Lalo interrogated didn't even piss his pants.

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Last Chance posted:

Eh, I’m not worried about that.

Just Mike punching out increasingly larger young men while Lalo casually leaps over tall buildings

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I haven't checked but I wouldn't be surprised if the BB/BCS universe was already part of that.

Edit: Oh, lookee here...

A pack of Morley Cigarettes in the pilot means BB takes place in the same universe as Malcolm in the Middle and the X-files :tinfoil:

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Plot hole: At no point are Hank or Mike shown undergoing chemo, yet they're bald.

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

BiggerBoat posted:

If Gilligan does another spinoff, I vote for "What's New With Huell?" after re-watching the Jimmy/Kim bullshit with the fake pastor and poo poo.

Can't Fool Huell. Huell uses what he learned working for Saul to track down con artists and give them a taste of their own medicine.

Strawman fucked around with this message at 08:56 on Apr 12, 2022

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

gently caress Chuck. Just a show about how Chuck can get hosed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

I thought the only two actors that had a shot at beating Rhea Seehorn were Sarah Snook and Sarah Goldberg, and the former is in a different category and the latter didn't get nominated at all! (:psyduck:)

So if they don't do the right and proper thing and give the Emmy to Rhea Seehorn I'm gonna be mildly irritated!

Sarah Goldberg should 100% win best actress in a comedy, shocking she isn't nominated, shows that it's more money and politics than talent. If Rhea doesn't win that proves it.