Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cloudchamber
Aug 6, 2010

You know what the Ukraine is? It's a sitting duck. A road apple, Newman. The Ukraine is weak. It's feeble. I think it's time to put the hurt on the Ukraine

Doltos posted:

Werner's a wiener.

How do you know he's Austrian?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cloudchamber
Aug 6, 2010

You know what the Ukraine is? It's a sitting duck. A road apple, Newman. The Ukraine is weak. It's feeble. I think it's time to put the hurt on the Ukraine

NowonSA posted:

Luftwaffle really surprised me too, that's just such a goofy and bad name for a restaurant. It really gave me some Good Place vibes.

Simpsons used it as a gag once as well, I think.

cloudchamber
Aug 6, 2010

Agent Escalus posted:

AMC the channel is separate from AMC the American cinema company (with like a single location north of the border in Toronto I think) so yeah, they'll be fine with TV ratings and ad-buys getting quite the boost since March. No idea if their Shudder streaming service is super profitable but it's probably doing better than Quibi!

Isn't that the opposite of what's been happening though? I think TV channels and newspapers are having trouble right now because the financial downturn brought on by the Coronavirus has caused companies to slash down on the amount of cash they were planning to spend on advertising.