Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

I could see Chuck being arrogant enough not to have set up a will, making Jimmy his heir by default.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Mike is going to kill Kim.

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

I didn't say he was going to get caught. It will be just like Jane.

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

The best sequence was Hector slowly telling Hank to suck his dick with his bell.

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Nail Rat posted:

For starters, Giancarlo Esposito has said that's his interpretation. Also Gus mentions having a family but we never see them. It's very likely they don't exist because he has no interest in women, or anyone else besides Max.

Also because it would be an obvious area of investigation for the DEA in season 6 and they never mention any of that.

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

He accidentally ordered the wrong model and the cleaner showed up at their house to take them to Omaha. You try explaining that to your wife.

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

50 year-old RJ Mitte playing ten year-old Flynn opposite CGI Bryan Cranston. :regd08:

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Grand Fromage posted:

Seeing Walt in the background once, completely unremarked on and not relevant, just two people living in the same city who pass, would be cool. And drive people insane when he never re-appears.

Jimmy, driving, checks his notepad.
"OK, our next stop is... Negra Arroyo Lane"
*episode ends*

The following week:
Jimmy drafts a will for the old neighbour that checked Walt's gas. Inside her house.

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

And then surrender to the DEA.

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

The Human Crouton posted:

Gale is better than Jesse. Jesse can only follow Walt's recipe perfectly. He's thrown off course if there is no barrel with a bee on it.

If Gale is better than Jesse how come he never thought of adding chili powder? :colbert:

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

If you were accused of crime would you rather be defended by Jimmy or Kim? And does your answer change if you did it?

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Baronjutter posted:

Maybe I'm reading things too optimistically but I assumed gus kept the injured animal more as a pet. He never said he tortured it.

I watched Godfather 2 as a kid and I thought they brought Whatsisname's brother at the trial so he'd be embarassed to snitch in front of his brother.

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

I didn't care for Band of Brothers. It was pretty clear from episode 2 or 3 they were going to win the war.

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Alan Smithee posted:

Kim was dead the whole time or never existed. She was a tyler durden projection of his good side

Maybe she happens to look like his first wife who he killed just spitballing

Jimmy dies and Kim becomes Saul. Only explanation for why he looks younger X years later.

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

She raped Walt in the pilot.

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

1 - Jimmy's plan was dumb.
2 - Remember in season 2 when Kim was fine with Jim lying to save Pryce but not with forging evidence? Either she won't do it... or break bad. She clearly saw it as a line in the sand.
3 - Back when Jimmy was suspended they made a point that he was not to associate with any criminal. And here he is, associating himself on record with a con that might be convicted again. Sounds relevant.

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Chuck gave Jimmy just enough rope to hang himself and everyone was up in arms about it.

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

OctaviusBeaver posted:

Every scene with the film students is better than any Gus scene.

Hopefully they're the next spin-off.

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Peanut Butler posted:

one fancy beer, usually Heineken

:chloe:

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Why would the Nazis even care about Gene? He's hiding from the law.

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Last Chance posted:

i don't think they want the sorta "big break" that Jimmy'd offer them anymore

Oh snap.

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Shitenshi posted:

I'm seriously surprised HHM is going to make a rebound, as the credits preview showed. Must have taken a lot of work though. Perhaps Howard went with a few underground options.

Maybe he inherited from his aunt like Beneke.

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

I don't remember him and it does not say in the article, who did he play?

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

It's about Huell trying to escape the motel room.

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Ultimately though he just took Saul's phone calls and helped him move a desk. Not the greatest character.

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Breaking Worse (2040)
After the destruction of Albuquerque, Flynn (RJ Mitte) escapes to the Alaska Free State and reluctantly pairs with his father's old partner to do crime.

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Jerusalem posted:

I think this is the same clip, not geoblocked (you know, in case people in Madagascar see the episode and it causes the studio to collapse somehow):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiD_ODY5q_U

Good to see we're getting more Hamlin.

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Last Chance posted:

Lol it’s be funny if there was a whole season wide flash forward of the cab driver mustering up the courage to do something about Saul, but in the end he was just working up the courage to ask for an autograph on a baseball for the Field of Dreams.

In a perfect world Kevin Costner would play Saul for one scene, uncredited, and everyone involved would refuse to acknowledge it. "What do you mean, that's Bob Odenkirk, Bob plays Saul, he's always played Saul."

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Yes but Chuck aged faster.

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Hank's going to drop a line about his square brother-in-law.

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

The elevator plot was really dumb and obvious.

Mike snapping felt very on the nose too.

The two junkies were really obnoxious to watch, which is true to life (and somethingawful) but I don't need more of that in my tv.

Not a great episode overall.

Anyways anyone has a take on what Hamlin wants with Jimmy?

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Rushputin posted:

So I checked and we're on the third Kaylee now? Not counting OG Kaylee from BB. :P I probably wouldn't have noticed except for how she seemed chattier and more assertive this episode.

To finish up the entire saga in a few years, I suggest a Gilligan-directed X-Files special where they discover a time-bending mystery centered in Albuquerque.

Kaylee never grows older because she's a figment of Mike's guilt- and Alzheimer- wrecked mind. The dirty cops shot them along with his son, but he's clinging to this fantasy of taking care of them That's why they never interact with anyone else.

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Zoben posted:

I am admittedly bad at watching tv, so not adding anything to the thread other than that I just re-watched Rome and realized that the actress who played Octavia (Kerry Condon) now plays Stacey in BCS. Probably that whole pesky "UK actor switching to American accent" thing

Wait that can't be right, she'd have to be at least...

37. Hot drat. Strong Bathory energy.

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

This made me think back to the Salamanca death toll in BB, and made me realize that the last non-Tio death is Mike smothering one of the terminator twins with a pillow. Possibly the one who made finger guns at Kaylee. Good for him!

No that's a random goon at Don Eladio's house. At least if you believe Gus.

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

What? Sorry if I missed a joke here, but no, Mike took out the living twin in the hospital in S3. He garotted (or however you spell that) Eladio's #1 in Salud, from S4.

The point is the living twin was not the last Salamanca. That was a goon with no lines that Jesse shot in that episode.

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

So who else looked up the etymology of culvert after the show? Apparently it really is controversial, and might actually be French or Dutch. Good instincts on Hank n Gomey.

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Chuck was right.

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Gus wouldn't want Saul anywhere near his operation. He's attention-seeking, he can't follow instructions, he's a doofus. Everything Gus doesn't and shouldn't want in a subordinate (until he hires Walt against his better judgement and everyone knows how that ends).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Cojawfee posted:

This episode really pissed me off with how stupid Jimmy and Kim were being.

Same. Mike was dumb too. All of this could have been avoided if he'd brought a satellite phone in his tactilol pack. Big old idiot plot.