Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
bruce lee was a stuntman, those guys are nuts, he could go toe to toe with Ali

that convo was very Henchman 21 and 24.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Jimmy didn't take the job because, between the copy machines and the Hommel figurines, the whole operation was like a museum of Jimmy McGill, Criminal Lawyer.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

HE'S IN THE VENTS!

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

emgeejay posted:

yeah, he caught fire and fell in the pool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCu67fiToT4

oh my loving god

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

GigaPeon posted:

I remember a few years ago there was a headline like “Power Rangers Actor Arrested for Murder” or something and it was the same sort of situation.

no that dude was the Red Ranger for a whole year in like 2001 and had a recurring role on PR Samurai a decade later.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

moist turtleneck posted:

Actually Jesse was laughing maniacally at the end because Walt used a magic chemical to put his soul into Jesse

Which was the missing weight in that one episode where he was calculating all the chemicals in a human

he violated the taboo against human transmutation and that's why the cancer came back

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

https://twitter.com/ToastyGhostey/status/1427018475495641088?s=19

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

While Jimmy is on sabbatical from the law in New Mexico, Japan is facing a scourge of posthuman monsters. Jimmy comes across a set of Faiz Gear in the big pallet of prepaid phones; Chuck returns as the Salamander Orphenoch.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

They shared an office for love. They got married for business reasons.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

So you're saying Irish people aren't American?

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Oh my god the whole routine! JUST FOLLOWING ORDERS

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Data Graham posted:

"Saying the quiet part loud" little bit of an anachronism there :newlol:

It's a Simpsons reference that's be eight years old at the time the episode is set. Also we know Jimmy watches the Simpsons.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

I can't believe Jimmy activated Bites the Dust

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Kim is Saul Goodman, Jimmy's just the face. All through BreBa Kim's in his earpiece giving him orders.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

https://twitter.com/Kuuga_Gameing/status/1516266554610094087

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

When Jimmy announces his name change at the end of Season 4, he's pointing with both fingers at Kim.

Kim is, has been, will be Saul. Better Call Saul.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Todd had Milf Fever, he wasn't thinking rationally.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Really enjoyed how Kim and Jimmy's post-it wall continued the theme of their Howard scheme being a TV writer's room.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Toplowtech posted:

Baptized in oil.

Stigmata from the glass shard

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Should I recognize the survaillance target?

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

ahahahahaha moving the sign

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

kim wexler: wicked hawt

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

There's the bit where he lies about being Kevin Costner which could fulfill some definitions of rape under certain circumstances.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

JIMMY

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

uve boll vs lowtax

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

DoctorWhat posted:

uve boll vs lowtax

I WAS RIGHT?

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

oh that's a cool camera move

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

ver-ner zeeg-lur

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

oh no that was too tense

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

dex_sda posted:

There is also a theme of the law being busted in BCS. For one, Jimmy is able to become a 'criminal' lawyer. But for another, extremely personable and nice guys like Schweikert and Hamlin end up being extremely unethical for profit and politics reasons: Schweikert is Sandpiper's counsel for profit and the nicest, most reasonable guy in any room; meanwhile, Hamlin had to screw over multiple people doing incredible and ethical work because his partner demands it. Kim quits the bank racket to become a pro bono lawyer fighting for the little guy... and to have funds to do that, she becomes comfortable being Lady Macbeth to a cartel lawyer. The prosecutor chips guy tries his level best and is stuck, well, eating lovely chips for lunch. And of course, the single most unpleasant person that isn't a cartel psycho is the law and order rockstar.

Prosecutor Chips Guy (Bill Oakley) is a prosecutor and like all prosecutors should be put up against the wall. The law is a joke and I'd rather Jimmy get ten Lalos out on bail than let Oakley put a single teen in prison for shoplifting.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Maybe it's because I'm a loony lefty but I don't actually have an issue with 90% of the things Jimmy does even at his "darkest". I certainly don't side with any of the legal, judicial, or correctional estaishment that seeks to thwart him. The DEA, the prison-industrial complex, they're as evil and destructive as the cartel.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Genuinely the worst thing Jimmy has ever done is lie to that woman about being Kevin Costner and it isn't close.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

anime was right posted:

uhhh getting lalo out of prison is pretty bad lol

He was implicitly coerced by cartel violence. And, again, he zealously represented his client against the arm of the state, which makes him immediately and incontrovertibly a better person than any prosecutor in human history

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A murderous, exploitative, inhumane system will, by random chance, target a murderous, exploitative, inhumane person from time to time

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Takes No Damage posted:

Would you say that it would be a............ Sheer Heart Attack???

https://twitter.com/Kuuga_Gameing/status/1516266554610094087?t=o0XszAEI7kQF8pFzDsjcLw&s=19

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Breaking Bad doesn't have a "real" timeline, it takes place in a non-representative fable-world.

The issue is that Better Call Saul very much does.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Rageaholic posted:

Kim and Jimmy getting it on lol

sexiest show on television and it isn't close

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Lalo Vlogs

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

called it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

kim wexler is a girlboss and my wife and i hope she makes a morbillion dollars and retires on an island