Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crazysim
May 23, 2004
I AM SOOOOO GAY
He'll probably make it easier. Like that security guy who "secured" the McDonalds monopoly game a long time ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazysim
May 23, 2004
I AM SOOOOO GAY
It'll be hilarious if they turn out to be enemies in their above-board corporate jobs.

crazysim
May 23, 2004
I AM SOOOOO GAY

Javid posted:

Re: the burner phones

Jimmy's "I've only got six and they're spoken for" act was just setting up the dude who came in. He explains the virtues of the devices, then drops "these are sold, sorry" bit, enticing the dude to bribe him to sell the phones to him instead. He then used a portion of the bribe cash to buy a bunch more phones, and generated a pile of fake sales to cover it up.

This gives him three things:
1) a pile of burner phones to go sell himself
2) a massive surge in sales to his credit, making him an immediate rockstar with the dude who hired him
3) the rest of that wad of cash to keep, totally off the books

It's a great scheme. He doesn't steal anything; he balances on the line between sales and scamming with his "these are being held, sorry" routine, and though he does skin the target for some extra cash, the guy does get exactly what he paid for out of it. He buys the rest of the phones, maybe not above board but the store is paid their asking price for them, so they're not harmed. Up until he gets beaten up, it's a solid plan, executed skillfully.

The only flaw I can find, aside from the obvious, is that he was just spewing out receipts one after the other, so they're all going to be stamped with the time, so if anyone actually questions his success, he's going to have to explain how he sold 20 phones 5 seconds apart, hours after the store closed for the night.

Maybe he rolled the POS system's clock back.

crazysim
May 23, 2004
I AM SOOOOO GAY

Platystemon posted:

Look at how super obviously this blade is not spinning.

Have you ever gotten a cast taken off?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cast_saw

crazysim
May 23, 2004
I AM SOOOOO GAY

FlamingLiberal posted:

I’m amazed Kai is still alive after all the poo poo he has pulled

So far, Kai hasn't shown a lapse of discretion. His flaws are very easy to address. Look how easy the situation with the strip club was addressed! Just a payoff and a rather small one at that.

crazysim
May 23, 2004
I AM SOOOOO GAY

Alan Smithee posted:

Werner seems like the type to play those mundane simulator games by German companies so he will get a kick out of it

Their situation is a bit more Dwarf Fortress isn't it?

crazysim
May 23, 2004
I AM SOOOOO GAY
-1) Bailed Jimmy out of a situation where could have been labeled a sex offender for life
0) Gave Jimmy a job at his own firm

crazysim
May 23, 2004
I AM SOOOOO GAY
Actor and show notes indicate kid is dead.

crazysim
May 23, 2004
I AM SOOOOO GAY

Vegetable posted:

At home, at the gym, who the hell knows what would've hapened.

I bought my father an Apple Watch for this reason. The watch stuff is a carrot, the unspoken real purpose is to make sure there's fall detection to call 911 if he collapses alone for some reason.

crazysim
May 23, 2004
I AM SOOOOO GAY

Annabel Pee posted:

So the instagram page has officially revealed Walt and Jesse WILL be in the season. Honestly surprised, and the fact that they are revealing it makes me think they will be in it a bit rather than just a cameo.

I think the reason they revealed it is to keep the chatter and speculation about that down. The spotlight should be on Saul after all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazysim
May 23, 2004
I AM SOOOOO GAY
I think Mike would have bugged Jimmy and Kim's apartment and maybe the next episode opens with another "Oh poo poo!".