Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Brief shot of Hamlin - wonder what his role will be this season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Jerusalem posted:

If it's a copyrighted image, I guess that using it as the branding for his business that he is also aggressively expanding could put his company at risk and lead to an expensive rebranding which in turn will leave him unable/unwilling to ALSO sustain the costs of fighting this single hold-out, but I don't know enough about copyright law in the US to know if that's a feasible theory or not.

Given that Mike & Kim are watching old movies all the time, I am wondering if it is a still from an old Western. In that case, they could threaten to inform the movie studio who would take that pretty seriously.

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon
I still think Kim comes out of this alive and as a lawyer - remember that Saul/Jimmy refers Francesca to somebody in the post-BB scene and I can't really see that being Howard. However it's likely that they'll separate - possibly while still being married - and I really hope that we get to see something of how Kim ended up post-BB as well (working in Cinnabon's legal team :v: )

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

I thought all illicit cash was stored that way? Obviously other than large single payments, which are stored in a briefcase of the exact same volume as the physical bills.

No, you can also store it as a giant but neat pile in rented storage.

(Someone post the Huell gif)

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon

moist turtleneck posted:

actually they should do a wet hot american summer thing and have Jimmy do a couple seasons of his antics during his 20s

Making a prequel show to a prequel show would be a bold move, I like your style

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon
More like Los Pollos Germanos

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon
I think that Lyle does suspect that something isn't quite right about Gus and his restaurants.

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon
What do you guys think will be the 'something unforgiveable' that Kim & Jimmy are going to do to Howard? At this point that pretty much has to involve Chuck, in my mind. Either something surrounding his death or fraud big enough to warrant Howard's disbarment, possibly involving Mesa Verde.

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon

cock hero flux posted:

it has to start out decent enough for you to actually start watching and enjoy it but not so amazing that you'll be crushed if it becomes bad, and then needs to decline so rapidly that it skips passed boring and mediocre straight into complete trainwreck that you can't look away from

Helix was the best show for this. It starts out promising with the main character going to investigate what is happening at an arctic base, all The Thing-style, then rapidly spins out of control until you watch the characters discuss the base's secret level beneath the sub-basement beneath the actual basement, while everybody is being turned into zombies, or something.

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

So, it's likely been mentioned here ITT before, but Peter Gould has said that season six will, apparently, fundamentally change how we see Breaking Bad.

Any theories as to how?

Could be that, despite earlier theories, Kim is alive and well and working with Saul during the events of Breaking Bad.

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Turns out the Cinnabon is also a secret meth lab, without Saul's knowledge.

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Regy Rusty posted:

I hate to be a killjoy but the XXX there is just Roman Numerals for 30, it's the XXX Olympiad, the official name for the 2012 Olympics.

I reject your reality and substitute my own

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Gaius Marius posted:

Victor
Gale
Tyrus
Lydia
Too

Didn't El Camino tell us that Lydia survived, or am I misremembering?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Guys guys

what if Carol/Marion is Kim's mom :aaa: