Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Starshark
There's three guys in a yuppie bar. A phone starts ringing and all the yuppies are reaching into their jackets for their phones when the first guy flicks his hand and starts talking to it.

"Yes? Mm-hmm... Sell pork belly futures... got it!" Then he flicks his hand again.

The yuppies go to him, "What was that all about?" and the first guy replies, "Oh, it's the latest technology. I've got a phone in my hand! I just flick it to answer the phone and flick it again to hang it up!"

The yuppies go back to drinking when a ringing noise starts again. The yuppies all start reaching into their jackets when the second guy shakes his head.

"Yes? Mm-hmm... Short pork belly futures... got it!" Then he shakes his head again.

The yuppies go to him, "What was that all about?" and the second guy replies, "Oh, it's the latest technology. I've got a phone in my head! I just shake it to answer the phone and shake it again to hang it up!"

The yuppies go back to drinking when a ringing noise starts once again. The yuppies stare at the third guy.

The third guy gets up on the bar table, drops his pants, and sticks his rear end out.

"You're not telling me you have a phone in your rear end?" the yuppies exclaim.

"No," says the third guy, "I'm waiting for a fax!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

Starshark posted:

There's three guys in a yuppie bar. A phone starts ringing and all the yuppies are reaching into their jackets for their phones when the first guy flicks his hand and starts talking to it.
Is the reason kids today wouldn't get this because it says people reached into their jackets for their phones, rather than checked the screen of their phone that they were already staring at? Millenials lol.

Starshark

roomforthetuna posted:

Is the reason kids today wouldn't get this because it says people reached into their jackets for their phones, rather than checked the screen of their phone that they were already staring at? Millenials lol.

No, it's that everyone has individual ringtones now and you wouldn't confuse a whole bar of people. Also, it isn't just yuppies who have mobiles. Also, no-one faxes any more.

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

Starshark posted:

Also, no-one faxes any more.
I can see why, it was a total pain in the rear end! :D

roomforthetuna fucked around with this message at 00:37 on Jul 31, 2018

Macnult

“hey kid, I’m a computah”

kids today:

• Locked thread