Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
barfdog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barfdog

oh me? i'm just here in my downtime to play some video "games" but know this, peon! i am smart. the smartest, in fact. i just want you to know i could be doing much better things with my time but i'm *choosing*, with my free will, and my higher understanding, to be here.

now begone, and let me muse on the virtues of temperance while i click these heads

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

barfdog

you've heard the term "all aim, no brain," i assume? well i'm "all aim, ALL brain" and i just thought i should let you know that

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

minidisc terrorism posted:

you've heard the term "all aim, no brain," i assume? well i'm "all aim, ALL brain" and i just thought i should let you know that

Thank you for telling me, it's very impressivbe.

----------------

barfdog

MENSA: sir, you can't join the "MENSA stream team" because there is no such thing, we're not sure where you got this idea.

Highly Intelligent Gamer: ha *chuckles*, i see even you mighty are intimidated by my awesome intellect. disappointing.

obluff
that man seems like the real deal. as a being of pure logic i am able to properly discern this.

Dungeon Ecology

i should start saying my age is 30+

numbers beyond 30 are irrelevant

barfdog

Dungeon Ecology posted:

i should start saying my age is 30+

numbers beyond 30 are irrelevant

you've reached the pinnacle of human evolution at that point. there's no point counting any further.

alnilam

extremely good at maths, physics, and logic? hmm no i don't want to come off as braggy... I'll go with relatively good

barfdog

listen, you brainless peon. it was about ethics in video game journalism!

alnilam

In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god's blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my gaming skills.

barfdog

I'll have you know my lack of interaction with women is nothing to do with a lack of interest. Unlike most, I find the female to be a drain on the energy I could spend on other, more intellectual pursuits, like mastering quantum mechanics, or video gaming.

Robot Made of Meat

alnilam posted:

extremely good at maths, physics, and logic? hmm no i don't want to come off as braggy... I'll go with relatively good

Good relative to you, that is. :smuggo:

Robot Made of Meat fucked around with this message at 15:39 on Jul 30, 2018

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

google THIS

School superintendent: (on hands and knees) Please, we beg of you! You could single-handedly close the American education gap! We'll pay you twice our normal salary!

Me: What, and waste even more of my tax dollars paying no-account teachers who, need I remind you, get three months off every year? Come back when you've read up on the teachings of Ayn Rand. Maybe by then I'll have defeated this bastard of a mouse that's destroying my K/D ratio.

Dungeon Ecology

byob bio:

- 30+ years old (irrelevant)
- super good at looking at stuff real fast
- super good at thinking about stuff real fast
- relatively friendly (i could be your friend and your parents would like me too)
- nicest DUDE/chillout mode top present-giver (all regions)
- god of hugs
- forums certified post beast

Rushi

by Smythe
i only pray to my one god hammock cat

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I met Einstein when he was peering down a telescope at me; I said "Hey, man- I'm light!" he said "Why should that matter?" so I explained it to him.

google THIS

And yes, just in case you missed it the first time, you can easily tell how much I care about a game by whether I beat you or not. If you kick my rear end your thought should not be "Man, this guy sucks," but rather, "Wow, this guy must be truly indifferent to this game, probably because he is really awesome at other, more important games." Just be grateful that I graced you with my presence.

kalel

Dungeon Ecology posted:

byob bio:

- 30+ years old (irrelevant)
- super good at looking at stuff real fast
- super good at thinking about stuff real fast
- relatively friendly (i could be your friend and your parents would like me too)
- nicest DUDE/chillout mode top present-giver (all regions)
- god of hugs
- forums certified post beast

Lol

google THIS

Haha, I remember when I was 20+. So many wasted years worrying about college, career, love, family, with little spent on truly great achievements like becoming a certified aim beast. Maybe when you get to be 30+ you'll finally understand. Unless, of course, your IQ is 140-.

barfdog

google THIS posted:

And yes, just in case you missed it the first time, you can easily tell how much I care about a game by whether I beat you or not. If you kick my rear end your thought should not be "Man, this guy sucks," but rather, "Wow, this guy must be truly indifferent to this game, probably because he is really awesome at other, more important games." Just be grateful that I graced you with my presence.

google THIS posted:

Haha, I remember when I was 20+. So many wasted years worrying about college, career, love, family, with little spent on truly great achievements like becoming a certified aim beast. Maybe when you get to be 30+ you'll finally understand. Unless, of course, your IQ is 140-.

lmbo

barfdog

oh, you play chess? interesting you should say that. i LIVE chess, you simply can't understand my vision for this test of skill. to you it's a game, but to me, it's life. Knight to E6. oh, what's that? Your bishop has been captured? Of course it has, because you're lesser than I.

wearing a lampshade

*getting the absolute poo poo beaten out of me, kicked in the head, stomped on the spine* you're lucky were not playing csgo

shame on an IGA

I am a very high-quality woman. I know that sounds arrogant, but let’s consider the facts:

I’m slim (whereas 62% of American women age 20 to 74 are overweight)

I’m attractive (my new picture has been rated more attractive than 86% of the women on Hot or Not -- and the women who upload their pictures are a self-selected sample that is probably already biased towards being more attractive than the general female population)

I’m relatively young (whereas 82% of American adult women are over 30 years old)

I’m intelligent (IQ tested at 145 when I was a child, which is 3 standard deviations above the mean -- higher than 99.85% of the population. Even if I’ve gotten dumber as I’ve aged I’m probably still at least a 130, which is higher than 97.5% of the population.)

I’m educated (whereas 77% of American women do not have bachelor’s degrees)

I have my financial poo poo together (no debt, perfect credit history, 6+ months living expenses saved, adequate insurance, self employed)

I have a strong libido and love having sex (my lover *never* has to beg, unless it’s for me to let him get some sleep!)

Most of my interests tend to be more popular with men than women: science fiction, libertarianism, blogging, politics, economics, guns, gambling, etc.

google THIS

shame on an IGA posted:

I am a very high-quality woman. I know that sounds arrogant, but let’s consider the facts:

I’m slim (whereas 62% of American women age 20 to 74 are overweight)

I’m attractive (my new picture has been rated more attractive than 86% of the women on Hot or Not -- and the women who upload their pictures are a self-selected sample that is probably already biased towards being more attractive than the general female population)

I’m relatively young (whereas 82% of American adult women are over 30 years old)

I’m intelligent (IQ tested at 145 when I was a child, which is 3 standard deviations above the mean -- higher than 99.85% of the population. Even if I’ve gotten dumber as I’ve aged I’m probably still at least a 130, which is higher than 97.5% of the population.)

I’m educated (whereas 77% of American women do not have bachelor’s degrees)

I have my financial poo poo together (no debt, perfect credit history, 6+ months living expenses saved, adequate insurance, self employed)

I have a strong libido and love having sex (my lover *never* has to beg, unless it’s for me to let him get some sleep!)

Most of my interests tend to be more popular with men than women: science fiction, libertarianism, blogging, politics, economics, guns, gambling, etc.

ok but what's your global ranking for torbjorn

Dungeon Ecology

ok well im putting together a high quality woman team, and you might be the right fit, but im gonna need to see some stats, mainly:

- self-empowerment statements per/min
- sweet/rad ratio
- total number of hours spent as woman, and what subclasses of woman you specialize in
- % of "having it all" attained to date
- pH balance
- number of throw pillows owned (irrelevant)

Twenty Four

albany academy posted:

*getting the absolute poo poo beaten out of me, kicked in the head, stomped on the spine* you're lucky were not playing csgo
lol

google THIS posted:

lol

barfdog

google THIS posted:

man, you just don't know, do you? it doesn't matter what her global rank for torbjorn is. if it's any less than #1, it's simply because there are better things to do for a person of such distinguished intelligence than play an irrelevant game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barfdog

disproving einstein's theory of relativity while i destroy a korean kid's dreams of starcraft 2 stardom.

• Locked thread