Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I’ve been frequenting a gay nudist camp in northern PA for a couple years now and someone in another thread said I should post an ask/tell thread about it so I figured why not. I also worked a few times this year as a massage therapist at it so go ahead and go crazy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010
Thanks for stepping up.

What is the typical age range of people at the camp? Straight nudist camps/colonys definitely skew elderly
Is sex confined to cabins or private locations? Most people think nudist colonies are sexual free for alls but they typically are not

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
It skews towards 40+ on weekdays but I’d say younger than regular nudist camps. The people who have permanent properties (there are a lot of unique artistic cabins and trailers and even themed lanes) are almost all 50+ retirees who are fairly wealthy and basically just live there for the 6 months a year the camp is open.

There are special events every weekend held by the camp ground and then when it goes crazy and you get a massive influx of twinks/bears/gay frat boys and every other type of gay stereotype. It’s generally pretty cordial although all the groups tend to stick to their own mostly. I try to interact with everyone although the weekend people are a lot less careful when it comes to taking care of garbage and not vomiting everywhere etc.

There’s not supposed to be any open sexuality and usually it’s totally kosher, like I (generally) have never seen anyone walking around with a boner or jerking someone off in the public areas. The exceptions are late at night in the hot tubs people will grope each other and there’s a sketchy barn thing called the Head Shed run by a cross dresser where they throw booze filled parties and there’s glory holes in 3 different booths and it’s not really my scene so I don’t know exactly how it works in there. Feels like a place out of the 70s. It’s funny to see people being their friends and walk through it giving tours like it’s some legendary thing though

Weener Beater
May 4, 2010
So definitely alot more sex then at the straight camps :-)
There is a camp a couple of miles down the road from me. Its considered a lifestyle camp with year round residents but visitors and stay overs are always welcome. No open sex, just a bunch of naturist folk

On the other hand we have gay nature retreats that are basically wild bone in the woods parties

Domus
May 7, 2007

Kidney Buddies
Is it just gay men, or are lesbians allowed as well? I wonder what female nudists do differently anyways...

Avalerion
Oct 19, 2012

Do they advertise the gayness of the camp? And if not, do straights ever show up by accident?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Weener Beater posted:

So definitely alot more sex then at the straight camps :-)
There is a camp a couple of miles down the road from me. Its considered a lifestyle camp with year round residents but visitors and stay overs are always welcome. No open sex, just a bunch of naturist folk

On the other hand we have gay nature retreats that are basically wild bone in the woods parties

Yeah there’s definitely sex happening but there’s also free use of canoes and kayaks nd hiking trails etc. it’s definitely not billed as a place you go to have sex. Last time I was there it was Christmas in July and Friday was Nightmare before Christmas themed. I don’t do makeup or cosplay stuff but everyone was blasted and having fun

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Domus posted:

Is it just gay men, or are lesbians allowed as well? I wonder what female nudists do differently anyways...

It’s probably like 90% gay men with a scattering of lesbians, trans and straight people. There’s a street called lesbian lane where like three lesbian couples live full time during the season. Straight men and women will come with their friends and they’re essentially just nudists who aren’t weirded out by the theme. They’re always super polite from what I’ve experienced

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
And the female nudists act basically the same as the male ones. Your dumb awkward body is walking around the campground in Sandels or sneakers and you get intensely comfortable with other people’s awkward bodies like 5 minutes in. When nudity is deactivated in your mind as sexual it’s a very mind opening moment, which I know sounds very hippy-ish but it’s true

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum
Do the staff wear clothes or some kind of identifying lanyard or belt or what

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
Approximately how much outdoor gay sex have you accidentally stumbled into?

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
How well known is the place locally--is it the kind of thing you have to know about or do you have billboards on the highway for GAY NUDIST CAMP - EXIT 69?

Do you ever get any complaints or protests from prudes?

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS
What day was Penis Inspection Day?

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

I can't think of any questions, so: :justpost: stories, please, 'cause I'd like to read them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
Really interested, stories and answers to prior questions please! It sounds like a good gig.

You frequent as a member and a worker. Is it privately owned? Are the employees required to be nude, optionally, or not at all?

• Locked thread