Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I only used the gun on 1 boss I thought the rest were mostly good. some of those minibosses tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

The minibosses arent bad, just mostly unmemorable except for maybe the ice cube boss. Spikes are the real enemy in this game and I hate them.

Sivek
Nov 12, 2012

I wish I beat this game a day ago instead of stopping right before the last area. I've done the run back to the last boss 3 times and it's annoying, even with the shortcut unlocked. Apparently last boss has more hp and lasers now. Really don't like the level scaling or whatever it is with areas getting a ton of more enemies as you progress, makes navigating areas a huge pain. Should've patched that poo poo out instead of giving bosses more hp.

Sivek
Nov 12, 2012

seriously, falling into that fenrir spiked wall room in spiral hell makes me mad as gently caress.

new patch also got rid of the feather sequence break...what the gently caress nigoro?

Sivek fucked around with this message at 21:01 on Aug 11, 2018

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Sivek posted:

seriously, falling into that fenrir spiked wall room in spiral hell makes me mad as gently caress.

new patch also got rid of the feather sequence break...what the gently caress nigoro?

there's a shortcut AND a save tablet in spiral hell

Sivek
Nov 12, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

there's a shortcut AND a save tablet in spiral hell

Where's the tablet? I'm an idiot. I found the shortcut before the fenrir spike room.

nevermind, found it by intentionally jumping into a pit.

beat the game, it's good but the second half of the game was super frustrating. About halfway through I was thinking about immediately replaying it but I'm probably going to take some time off before I play it again. I hope they balance some of the more annoying aspects, mainly removing the add more enemies as you progress stuff. Doing the Ancient Chaos tower section was way overboard when it comes to enemy density and they respawn while still in the room on top of that.

Sivek fucked around with this message at 21:40 on Aug 11, 2018

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
I think the game gets harder based on the number of crystal skulls you have.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Five bosses in and I'm hosed because the latest patch broke the griffon miniboss and now i can't open his chest or access the backside of the area i'm in, so i guess i'm done till he becomes unfucked.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Yeah Im putting the game on ice until I know its relatively bug free, since I hate not knowing if the game glitched or if something is deliberately obscure.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

after a little bit of research the game is still beatable without beating the griffon, but i miss out on both a really handy item, the upgraded computer, and i'm forced to use a really difficult and awkward backdoor to get into the area I can't unlock normally.

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
Finally beat it. Tempted to start a new file right away for a hard mode run but I'll hold off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Xbox Ambassador posted:

Is it on Xbox?

Update, they just announced that this would be released for all consoles in early 2019

• Locked thread