Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«19 »
Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Phil Davis spent months flaunting his wrestling pedigree over Rashad Evans and then got Dad Wrestled. He also blatantly looked past Rumble Johnson and spent the whole camp talking up his inevitable matchup with Jon Jones and he didn't even have a fraction of a second worth of success against Rumble.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brown Paper Bag
Nov 3, 2012

https://twitter.com/mymmanews/statu...4521617408?s=21

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

whoooooooo woooouuulllldddd haaaavee gueeesssed

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

I'm upset, of course, but more than anything I'm surprised

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

There are no men like me. There's only me.

Look he got those in prison and didn't get them removed because he knew he would go back.

sportsgenius86
Jun 17, 2008

THE STREAK IS OVER

I remember Horodecki getting hyped up until Ryan Schultz pounded the will to live out of him in embarrassing fashion.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

thats sad

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Thats awful. I hope they catch whoever did it

Bundt Cake
Aug 16, 2003
;(

sportsgenius86 posted:

I remember Horodecki getting hyped up until Ryan Schultz pounded the will to live out of him in embarrassing fashion.

you watched ifl

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

FUCK FEMINISM I BELIEVE IN HUMAN RIGHTS...FOR ALL!

Andrea Lee getting abused by her Nazi boyfriend was the surest bet in MMA this year and there was a CM Punk fight.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

I hate that this happened but it's one of those "everything went exactly as expected" situations that could be funny if it weren't domestic abuse.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

Its Just a coincidence that he was a nazi

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

Hold the phone, Nazis..... bad?!

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

Holy poo poo that article

quote:

She’s sprinting. It’s 5:30 a.m. I put on my gym clothes to chase after if I had to. Donny goes back in the house and he’s like “I did it again, I did it again.” I was like ‘what did you do? Did you kill her?’ because he has killed someone before. I didn’t know if he grabbed a rock and banged her head.

quote:

“It’s hosed up because Donny used to be a cop. He’s hosed up in the head. He was making her do things to try and fake evidence that she was cheating. He was trying to get her to pull her pants off and take pictures to send to a guy so it looked like she sent it. He’s hosed up in the head.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

hurry up with my damn croissants

Lipstick Apathy

Bluedeanie posted:

Phil Davis spent months flaunting his wrestling pedigree over Rashad Evans and then got Dad Wrestled. He also blatantly looked past Rumble Johnson and spent the whole camp talking up his inevitable matchup with Jon Jones and he didn't even have a fraction of a second worth of success against Rumble.

i was super early onto the Phil Davis hype train. I knew I erred so badly when the Evans fight happened. so, so badly.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003

Fallen Rib

YOLOsubmarine posted:

He won me money by beating Machida in an absurdly boring fight so he’s not a disappointment to me.

Probably to himself and his family though.

It is a mistake to think that just because Machida lost Phil Davis won

Scapegoat
Sep 18, 2004

Neurosis posted:

It is a mistake to think that just because Machida lost Phil Davis won

It's been a long time since I saw this fight but from memory Davis got some takedowns and did nothing with them while Machida actually got some strikes in during the standup?

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Never would have guessed that the noted White Supremacist from rural Louisiana, who has also been to jail for killing someone, would also be a domestic abuser.

Seriously, gently caress that guy.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

duckin 4 cover lol. u don't get to see the good fight b*tch

the decision was bad iirc but the fight was bad so who gives a poo poo

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

its coo lthe ufc offered to touch up his tattoos for free

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

Rap terrorist, terrorise, tear it up
Brought gas and the matches to flare it up
Militant Michael might go psycho
On any ally or rival
Born Black, that's dead on arrival
My job is to fight for survival
In spite of these #AllLivesMatter-ass white folk

I still have Little Nog in Little Nog v Phil Davis. Having your face in so.eones balls for 15 minutes while being punched isn't winning.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Pure mma

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse

#Police #Nazi

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

statistically police officers abuse their wives moer than nazis do. mathematically

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"

Fun Shoe

What a piece of human trash. I hope he gets a lot of books thrown at him. Big ole' lawyering books.

mewse
May 2, 2006

Wrestling represents one of the oldest forms of combat. The origins of wrestling go back 15,000 years through cave drawings in France. Babylonian and Egyptian reliefs show wrestlers using most of the holds known in the present-day sport. Literary references to it occur as early as the Old Testament

Did Dana ever explain his statement “actually Conor does have a title defense, but she lives in Canada and you’ve never met her”

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

that sounds like someone saying it doesnt really exist like your buddy that says he got a girlfriend up in canada that youve never met

Mr. Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

I posted about nothing interesting happening and then this happens

I take it all back I don't want anything interesting to happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheCool69
Sep 23, 2011

Troxartas posted:

#Police #Nazi

Crazy thing is that apparently UFC offered to pay for his coverup

https://twitter.com/smoogymma/statu...5071934464?s=19