Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ccubed
Jul 14, 2016

How's it hanging, brah?

Mechafunkzilla posted:

wait what did Khabib do that we don't like him anymore
Khabib Nurmagomedov Posts Video Of Him Paying Homeless People To Do Pushups

Khabib Nurmagomedov outraged by ‘modern Dagestan’ for hosting hip-hop concert, receives backlash

Edit: and he pals around with Ramzan Kadyrov.

ccubed fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Aug 19, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...

that's not good!

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Just fire Colby Covington and Khabib into the sun.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

first two aren't hanging offences; third is uhhh... not good.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
🙄 goons shocked that people from different cultures, have different cultural values. more news online

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Cultural relativism is the domain the coward

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

Gay Horney posted:

🙄 goons shocked that people from different cultures, have different cultural values. more news online

agreed; i've been saying for years that GSP doesn't have sex with men because he's Gay, he has sex with men because he's French

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
If Khabib beats Conor I don’t care but if he gets knocked out he’s a piece of poo poo

Flaskraven
Nov 20, 2012

I hope you get crushed to death by a fat guy trying to commit suicide by falling out of a window and when the paramedics answer the local bystander asking if you'll live, he just says "fat chance" and laughs.

Neurosis posted:

first two aren't hanging offences; third is uhhh... not good.

etc. This is really weird and bad.

Count Roland
Oct 6, 2013

7 years ago Jean-Claude Van Damme and Hillary Swank were part of a show to wish him happy birthday.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-jeanclaudevandamme/van-damme-swank-blasted-for-attending-chechen-leaders-bash-idUSTRE79960820111010

And that article mentions a time when Beyonce, Usher and others played for the Gaddafi family.

I guess the lesson is that dictators like celebrities and celebrities like money.

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

I would hope most of the fighters have no idea who that guy is. But MMA managers are not known for their high moral standards and I might not give them the benefit of a doubt.

Jon Jones was recently tested by USADA and is posting training videos, so either he knows something we don’t or is completely delusional. Which would be understandable, since he should never expect to face standard consequences for his fuckups.

Bettyspagh3tt1
Jan 24, 2009
I dunno it seems like you better at least pretend to be his friend if that’s what he wants, or you’ll end up dead.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
https://imgur.com/a/yeVS0Uj

Marching Powder fucked around with this message at 22:43 on Aug 19, 2018

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

You linked to the album not the image. Fixed it in the quote here.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Mr. Nice! posted:

You linked to the album not the image. Fixed it in the quote here.

i don't know how to use these forums. thank you for making the funny picture enjoyable for everyone.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

If you’re phone posting, use awful.app. It’s good. You can just hold your finger on the screen, select img, and pick an image from your library. It’ll auto upload to imgur and put it in your post.

If you’re posting from a desktop OS, either right click on the image itself and select “copy image address” or if you uploaded it, hover your mouse pointer over the top right corner of the pick until the “get share links” pops up. Click that and copy the bbcode one.

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca

Mr. Nice! posted:

If you’re phone posting, use awful.app. It’s good. You can just hold your finger on the screen, select img, and pick an image from your library. It’ll auto upload to imgur and put it in your post.
holy poo poo

Count Roland
Oct 6, 2013

But I thought sambo sucks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5OIgqNPVJI

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Mr. Nice! posted:

What? Mine doesn't do that :(

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Oh it does, just a couple steps more.

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Holy poo poo thanks for that pro tip.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Rogan's headset :allears:

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Aug 20, 2018

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

true

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Jerusalem posted:

Rogan's headset :allears:

That’s jimmy smith, Rogan is left of him.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

tesilential posted:

That’s jimmy smith, Rogan is left of him.

I am racist about bald shoutmen, I apologize :sweatdrop:

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Hey remember how Andrea Lee was defending her husband after that photo where you could see his Nazi tattoos? He’s being charged for assaulting her. Can’t believe nazi tattoo guy would do this.

https://www.mmafighting.com/platfor...iolence-charges

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
innocent until proven guilty dude

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

actually, that assault was about state's rights

InfiniteZero
Sep 11, 2004

PINK GUITAR FIRE ROBOT

College Slice

Kilometers Davis posted:

Hey remember how Andrea Lee was defending her husband after that photo where you could see his Nazi tattoos? He’s being charged for assaulting her. Can’t believe nazi tattoo guy would do this.

KGB skipped the history class about how it worked out between the soviets and nazis.

Skipping history class is the best base for MMA.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

https://twitter.com/TonyFergusonXT/status/1031626770661818368

is there really mma collector cards? what iconic ufc images would you insist become a sparkling super special foil card? dana redface? yoel shitpants?

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are
From what I've been able to find, Andrea Lee got her nickname because one of her coaches thought she looked Russian.

I mean, there's bad MMA nicknames, and...yeah.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Marching Powder posted:

is there really mma collector cards? what iconic ufc images would you insist become a sparkling super special foil card? dana redface? yoel shitpants?

Anderson leg break, Henderson flying punch, Bubba getting choked out while he dies inside on TUF

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Marching Powder posted:

is there really mma collector cards? what iconic ufc images would you insist become a sparkling super special foil card?

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Bubba getting choked out while he dies inside on TUF

yes

yes

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
Can there be a lenticular of Joe Rogan surprise faces? :allears:

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Just a zoomed in picture of Brock Lesnar's dicksword tattoo

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Just a zoomed in picture of Brock Lesnar's dicksword tattoo

There has to be a 9 card sub-series of just classic MMA tattoos.

If Aleks's grim reaper holding a baby (namesake of my band's most hosed-up song, "Grim Reaper Holding a Baby") isn't in there, GTFO.

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Dirt Road Junglist posted:

There has to be a 9 card sub-series of just classic MMA tattoos.

If Aleks's grim reaper holding a baby (namesake of my band's most hosed-up song, "Grim Reaper Holding a Baby") isn't in there, GTFO.

Alan Belcher's Johnny Cash that looks like Roy Orbison (especially when it looked like it was gently kissing someone he had in an RNC, maybe Akiyama?)

e: it was cote

Wise Learned Man fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Aug 21, 2018

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
How...how did you think that was Akiyama, a Korean-Japanese?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I couldn't remember who he beat by RNC :shrug:

• Locked thread