Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kaddish
Feb 7, 2002
Hahaha, I'm listening to Cowboys DMT experience and it's amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I think you meant Morgan Freeman but I can't stop reading it like Marsellus Wallace.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Mr. Nice! posted:

I think you meant Morgan Freeman but I can't stop reading it like Marsellus Wallace.

Ving Rhames does a lot of voiceover work for the UFC :eng101:

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

lol deanie gj

Chrom1um
Dec 31, 2005
Come and join my doomsday cult!

Rigel posted:

The state of Nevada has decided to drop all criminal charges against Nick Diaz.

http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/24524912/attorney-says-charges-dropped-nick-diaz

The Clark County DA fully intended to proceed with criminal domestic violence charges, but a grand jury failed to indict him, which is an obvious sign of trouble because a DA is usually able to convince a grand jury to indict anyone for just about anything.

Diaz's attorney said that "the accuser offered inconsistent versions of the events and didn't have injuries consistent with her allegations"

Grand juries fail to indict people less than 0.1% of the time, not an exaggeration. If a grand jury fails to indict, it means the case was so weak that the D.A. should have dropped it in the first place. Furthermore the (female) judge actually called out the plaintiff for wasting police resources because she was pissed off, and dismissed it with prejudice, meaning she can't refile the charges. This is again, quite rare, and drops the chances of a success in a civil suit to negligible, should she choose to go that route.

So yeah, Nick is innocent.

Chrom1um fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Aug 31, 2018

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
As if there was literally any question

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Moon cricket is a phrase used by slave owners to describe slaves singing while working at night. It's so loving racist most racists don't say it.

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

My brother is currently getting back into his old ways and re-reading the responses to The Oildome is good times.

NObodyNOWHERE
Apr 24, 2007

Now we are all sons of bitches.
Hell Gem
Rumors circulating that BJ Penn vs. Ryan Hall is in the works.

gently caress, I'd watch the hell out of that, but...

LOL

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

NObodyNOWHERE posted:

LOL

ugh. i guess, if he's got to, this isn't a bad fight. or at least it's not on paper the most one-sided fight of the year that probably shouldn't be sanctioned.

Untrustable
Mar 17, 2009

NObodyNOWHERE posted:

LOL

If it's motivated BJ Penn then Hall doesn't have a chance. Motivated BJ Penn is up there with Sea Level Cain and Uses His Wrestling Gaethje.

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are
Next month's thread had better have a title like, "I’m glad you didn’t die in the scuba dive so I can kill you in the #Octagon"

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

I thought we agreed upon "wtf get off the Ufc nuts...with all do respect"

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Chrom1um posted:

Grand juries fail to indict people less than 0.1% of the time, not an exaggeration. If a grand jury fails to indict, it means the case was so weak that the D.A. should have dropped it in the first place. Furthermore the (female) judge actually called out the plaintiff for wasting police resources because she was pissed off, and dismissed it with prejudice, meaning she can't refile the charges. This is again, quite rare, and drops the chances of a success in a civil suit to negligible, should she choose to go that route.

So yeah, Nick is innocent.

That’s a big loving relief. I didn’t want to stop liking that beautiful boy.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Working on the September thread. Should be up in a few hours.

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.
100% Ryan hall wins.

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

There's really no meaning in making beetles fight.

Captain Log posted:

Moon cricket is a phrase used by slave owners to describe slaves singing while working at night. It's so loving racist most racists don't say it.

Time stamp for this poo poo??

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
With all do respect must be saved for the hallowed month where Nate fights Dustin.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Hall vs BJ is a good fight because Hall is 100% not going to brain damage BJ more, and BJ is actually probably cocky enough to grapple with Hall, so we might get an all-time-great grapplefight.

UFC September - gently caress. Tyron Woodley!!?

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dan Didio posted:

With all do respect must be saved for the hallowed month where Nate fights Dustin.

I hope more quotes come before then tbh.

The Automator
Jan 16, 2009

Wild Horses posted:

Time stamp for this poo poo??

This didn't actually happen you rubes

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

The Fight Night Moscow title should be Hunt for Red October.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

The Automator posted:

This didn't actually happen you rubes

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yo, why you on Ufc augusts nuts? its september. with all do respect.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3867541

• Locked thread