Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

To be fair she's like 2 months post partum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Mr. Carlisle posted:

ufc kiss rear end sissy bag

September thread title please

Goodbye Keven

Cody needs to be less emotional in fights. TJ needs to fight Cruz. Mighty Mouse and Cejudo need to run back the trilogy.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Who is more deserving of a title shot? Moraes or Assuncao?

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Vick is gonna destroy him

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Never would have guessed that the noted White Supremacist from rural Louisiana, who has also been to jail for killing someone, would also be a domestic abuser.

Seriously, gently caress that guy.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

The reason for the ticket pricing for Conor/Khabib, in addition to the fact that they think it's going to command a higher gate based on the fight card itself, is that there's a ton of other poo poo going on in Vegas that weekend. There's two Drake concerts, the Golden Knights' season opener, something else, AND the fight. So they know a ton of people are going to be in town already and probably the type to spend extra to go see a fight.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

I prefer first set of risers maybe 10-15 rows up so you have a completely unobstructed view.

Floor seats are only good if you care about and are able to sit next to celebrities and fighters.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Mr. Nice! posted:

The seats I’ve sat in have always been pretty unobstructed plus i got pictures with fighters, buffer, and Joe Silva who seemed genuinely shocked that he had fans.

The one downside is you can sometimes have one if the octagon corner joints blocking some action, but it’s never been a problem to me.

I, personally, prefer to look down into the cage rather than through it. The seats you like are definitely better than floor, I just like being a little higher up.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Hollandia posted:

Anyone know a good place in Vegas to watch the fights?

Camden at the Palm's is a good spot for the fights.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Need the Buffer180 as a moving image.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Wise Learned Man posted:

Buffer punched Frank Trigg in an elevator. He gets a pass from me.

Pretty sure he also finished that altercation by getting Trigg in a rear naked choke.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

I could be wrong but that's how I'll choose to remember the story.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Cowboy is on Rogan's podcast right now. Apparently Jackson/Wink is cornering Perry for their fight.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Joe also said that Jackson and Wink were supposed to be on the podcast with Cowboy but because of the split he called Cowboy and asked what was up and Cowboy basically said he wasn't comfortable with them being on with him. Joe is definitely loyal to Cowboy and probably has no real ties to Jackson/Wink.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

mewse posted:

I'm sorry Greg JAckson, you are for real

:golfclap:

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

His lawyer's father is the former mayor and his mother is the current mayor of Las Vegas. Seems like a pretty easy way around the legal system.

JaySB fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Aug 30, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

I thought we agreed upon "wtf get off the Ufc nuts...with all do respect"

• Locked thread