Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

I think DJ going up to 135 is inevitable, I also think despite being smaller than a fair few of those guys he's just so loving good that he'd probably be champ material, this is assuming he doesn't just retire into a life of video game sponsorships and xbox shilling or whatever. Codys super young but I wonder how much his game has improved, and if he's relying on just nailing TJ in the skull. I think TJ is definitely a much better rounded fighter but Codys impressive enough to make me wonder about them going at it again.

Nate vs DDP is a sick fight and I would watch the loving poo poo out of it. Like Dustin doesnt really have bad fights cos he's always aiming to finish and nate doesnt have bad fights because he never stops punching (or he loses in an entertaining fashion.) Refusing to get excited about it though for obvious reasons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

Could see Nate winning a grindy, bloody decision.

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

what a oval office

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

womens mma

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

gently caress Vick, double gently caress him for being very watchable and consistently good. Gaetjes probably gonna eat a headkick somewhere around the end of R2/start of R3 that floors him. Sorry, knocks him out, he'll probably have been on the floor multiple times prior to the knockout. Pain Golem 4eva tho.

(I know this is a B league question - but is there anywhere to watch Justins old fights?)

• Locked thread