Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFevH5vP32s&t=25s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Matt Lindland posted:

Hey guys. I’ve finally made the push to get off all forums and social media which hopefully will stick but hey who knows. I’m going to go auto ban this account after this so I’m not tempted to do this again. I just wanted to stop by and say thanks to everyone for posting with me for all these years, and that this is a great community. And I’d also like to say gently caress Mighty Mouse midget rear end toddler lookin bitch! The only place this guys going to be complaining about not being promoted at is GameStop! Gwa ha ha ha!

:911:

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

I'd like to see Dillashaw vs. Moraes and then have Cruz vs. Assuncao for the next shot.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Mekchu posted:

Watching TUF 28 episode 1 and I feel like I need to turn it off because there's a dude with chamelon eyes. Not like, they look amazing and cool with crazy colors, I mean he has eyes looking in two distinct directions. poo poo's creepy.

You really weren't kidding, holy poo poo.

• Locked thread