Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Apparently Cody has got got on the old tweet hunters radar. Apparently he tweeted, and I quote, "I would rear end pound them two *bad f-words." He's been bad at talking poo poo for a while, I guess. Here's the article

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

if incels could turn their hatred of women into motivation for training, they could be a mighty opponent. chad $ better watch out is all i'm saying.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

InfiniteZero posted:

Agreed. Only better dream option is Rogan, Cormier, and Cruz with Bas Rutten doing sound effects and Goldberg co-hosts every Joanna fight.

I insist a drunken Don Frye be required to interject at least 5 times during the prelims or main card, but otherwise, I'll cosign.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Cyber Dog posted:

advantages imbued by the "bubonic chronic"

Itll make you choke. poo poo, it ain't no joke.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Pretty sure i said in the GDT when Jones won the belt off of Shogun or the monthly thread around then that Bones and Phil Davis would be fighting for the belt by 2013 or so. RIP, Triangle Shaped Man. It looks like you're doing well enough for yourself in Bellator.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Bluedeanie posted:

Phil Davis spent months flaunting his wrestling pedigree over Rashad Evans and then got Dad Wrestled. He also blatantly looked past Rumble Johnson and spent the whole camp talking up his inevitable matchup with Jon Jones and he didn't even have a fraction of a second worth of success against Rumble.

i was super early onto the Phil Davis hype train. I knew I erred so badly when the Evans fight happened. so, so badly.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Bluedeanie posted:

In case any of you have ever wanted to buy a $750 to $2500 chicken before it hatches, early access tickets to Khabib vs Conor are going on sale tomorrow. And yes, that's what they're charging for seats.

:yikes:

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Happy 5 year anniversary of this photo

Buddy, please leave bostonians, bald white guys, Google glasses, and Patriots fans alone. I insist since I'm a lot of those things.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

What's the general consensus on best value for UFC tickets? Plenty of tickets are still available for the Lincoln show, and I'm inclined to watch Gaethje murder or get murdered in person. Despite being a giant MMA nerd for the past decade plus, I've never been to a live UFC card.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Thanks folks. There are some front row super premium seats still available that are going for less than the cheapest announced Khabib/Conor sticker price, but I can't imagine I'd be rubbing shoulders with too many stars in Lincoln, Nebraska in August. Maybe since it's my first show I'll splurge if I can convince the wife. Maybe Gaethje will bleed on me. If not, I'll look for something decent in the lower bowl of the upper level.

e: vvv good point

Eat This Glob fucked around with this message at 18:59 on Aug 17, 2018

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

AmbassadorFriendly posted:

You can hang out with me in beautiful Lincoln. I went for $60 tickets because my friend just had a baby and I dropped a ton of money to go see GSP last year.

you seem like a friendly ambassador. please excuse my Iowa State fandom.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Brown Paper Bag posted:

It really depends on the arena. I got ‘cheap’ seats for the Perth Australia show earlier this year, and they were great. But stadiums with other configurations are going to be different.

Have you been to anything at that arena in Lincoln before?

I have not. I've never even been in the city. Generally if something comes to Nebraska, it's in Omaha.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

InfiniteZero posted:

There really has to be a lenticular card that moves with this image:

Same, but this one:

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Skip My Posts posted:

buffer should stfu

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

CommonShore posted:

Anyone care to explain why Frank Trigg is so loathed? I hate to admit that I don't know.

i can't really fill in anything specific, but matt serra hates the man for some reason or another. it's good enough for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

lol deanie gj

• Locked thread