Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
*said in effete whisper* ah, yes, this is like when i got my poo poo pushed in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

evobatman posted:

In a true triumph of MMA journalism, mmajunkie suggested Joanna should fight Michelle Waterson next. I'm not sure, but it might not be legal to sanction a murder and show it on live TV.

jj hit andrade in the face for 25 minutes straight and not only was andrade not hurt she felt chipper enough to propose marriage to her girlfriend immediately after the fight. p4p, jj is perhaps the most feather-fisted champ in the history of the ufc. what i'm saying is, she isn't murdering anyone.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

pepperchomp posted:

Why did they cut krylov in the first place? If I remember correctly, he had like one loss after like 3 or 4 finishes and was gone. His fights were fun. Did he leave after his contract was out?

they wouldn't pay him so he left after his contract was up iirc. then the ufc realised he was an excellent prospect in a dead division and brought him back.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Jesus christ lol

That man is incredible.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

DoombatINC posted:

I'm a big DJ fan but I really couldn't care less about the burnt offerings they place on his altar

cejudo is paying +400 and i'll probably bet on it. it's really hard to gauge because mm is so insanely good but i think cejudo has improved enough to actually take rounds off of mm.

i haven't given a poo poo about a mm opponent since dodson the first time but i will be actually impressed with a mm victory if he tears cejudo apart again.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

eww lol looking forward to the follow up to the article about how mma fans are chaotic neutral politically or w/e

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Hahahaha

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Eat This Glob posted:

Apparently Cody has got got on the old tweet hunters radar. Apparently he tweeted, and I quote, "I would rear end pound them two *bad f-words." He's been bad at talking poo poo for a while, I guess. Here's the article

Little Folks and Cody Gay 'Jokes'

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

.... OK. Cool.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Digital Jedi posted:

khabib and McGregor promo vid so I guess its official for Oct 6th in Vegas

Lol. Circus time.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Marching Powder posted:

cejudo is paying +400 and i'll probably bet on it. it's really hard to gauge because mm is so insanely good but i think cejudo has improved enough to actually take rounds off of mm.

i haven't given a poo poo about a mm opponent since dodson the first time but i will be actually impressed with a mm victory if he tears cejudo apart again.

this win paid for beer and ppv but it's hollow. i do not agree at all.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Dan Didio posted:

Cody should go up to Featherweight and get starched by some of those guys next, I reckon.

I'd watch Cody / cub

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

henkman posted:

Yeah, and the people QQing about it lol

Imo it's good to see a dominant champ brutally dethroned. Also imo, it's lame to see a dominant champ lose in a split decision that most agree he should have won because of the aggressive return of tepid top control being money on the scorecards.

But yeah lol at the qq I guess. Let's see what happens next.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Le Saboteur posted:

Sounds like DJ might be about to get that title back. Oh man.

lol. please be this.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Matt Lindland posted:

Hey guys. I’ve finally made the push to get off all forums and social media which hopefully will stick but hey who knows. I’m going to go auto ban this account after this so I’m not tempted to do this again. I just wanted to stop by and say thanks to everyone for posting with me for all these years, and that this is a great community. And I’d also like to say gently caress Mighty Mouse midget rear end toddler lookin bitch! The only place this guys going to be complaining about not being promoted at is GameStop! Gwa ha ha ha!

you'll be happier for it. i assume. but we won't be. i'll miss u.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Brown Paper Bag posted:

Meanwhile Darren Till makes his own strong entry into the scumbag sweepstakes

https://twitter.com/peteyandjia/status/1026310176243154944?s=21

*dana white nods approvingly*

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

sal d'amato was the only person to score bendo / frankie 2 correctly. truly a high water mark.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

damnnnnnn

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Dan Didio posted:

Co-main for Conor/Khabib is Lewis/Volkov so get ready for the rest of that card to be a real poo poo-show.

Holy poo poo lol the UFC is turning into boxing. I mean, I get it, I'll buy that card regardless but you could at least pretend some of the other fights mattered...

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

logan paul and sage northcutt were mixed up at a teenage karate tournament and switched parents. it's actually renowned dickhead logan paul that was raised by a cocaine and steroid dealing father and sage northcutt who was raised by a normal middle class family.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

About to drive my gay rent boy into the woods in the middle of the night to strangle him to death. but not before ive finished my #Lean Body

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

nato decreed that it is not ok to fight someone who looks like and is paul harris while not being on steroids

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

magny vs lombard was a rollercoaster, but it had a super dark ending. some people might like that though since lombard doesnt seem to have many fans

i hate lombard, and every report i've heard of him portrays him as an absolute rear end in a top hat but you'd have to be a psychopath to enjoy the way that fight ended

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

TheCool69 posted:

I think Jacare vs that one unfortunate dude ended in arm triangle both times in UFC..

Are you thinking about the camozzi time trials?

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

the decision was bad iirc but the fight was bad so who gives a poo poo

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

cerrone is fighting perry? that's the only fight i care about rn

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

khabib's right. america invented rap concerts and now look at it.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

hahahahaha

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

caves, piracy, intestines in bowl of antiseptic next to his hospital bed, nothing can stop this man from possibly losing to mike perry

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Dan Didio posted:

Conor’s going to win if Khabib even makes it to the day.

i would love for khabib to give conor the kind of vicious beating that he gave barboza so i can actually enjoy it but i would also love for conor and nate to win so we can get the third.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Skip My Posts posted:

if conor wins you know he is ognna fight gsp

that's probably the worst match up for conor in the world. hope it happens.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Skip My Posts posted:

gsp is freakin old

yeah. his style and mental approach to fighting and winning (casting rocks into lakes) will age well and even if he walked into the cage at 42, fat, unmotivated, and with advanced rear end issues there would still be like a 60% chance that he instantly takes conor down and breakdances on his guard until he subbed conor imo

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

https://imgur.com/a/yeVS0Uj

Marching Powder fucked around with this message at 22:43 on Aug 19, 2018

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Mr. Nice! posted:

You linked to the album not the image. Fixed it in the quote here.

i don't know how to use these forums. thank you for making the funny picture enjoyable for everyone.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

https://twitter.com/TonyFergusonXT/status/1031626770661818368

is there really mma collector cards? what iconic ufc images would you insist become a sparkling super special foil card? dana redface? yoel shitpants?

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Bubba getting choked out while he dies inside on TUF

yes

yes

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

feel kind of sick lol

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Lol

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Mr. Nice! posted:

GDT for tonight? Fights start in 10 minutes on fightpass.

here you go

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3866941

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

LobsterMobster posted:

Lawler vs Steve Thomson targeted for January

Can't wait to see "Wonderman" scuttle around like a cowardly crab, not wanting to ever engage

i do not ever want to see steven thomson fight again. ever. against anyone. gently caress that stupid dickhead, stop paying him. i don't want to see him.

• Locked thread