Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

Skip My Posts posted:

id love the division more if he let tj fight in it

tj can fight at 125 if he wants

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

Skip My Posts posted:

lol yeah the champ from a heavier better division should fight a no name contender in the lighter shittier division. thats how it works

that’s not how could and should work. dj definately should sign for it, but tj can take one fight, destroy Sergio pettis then not even do can dispute him getting the fight

poo poo dj could move up, beat dust cruz, and ask for a 135 shot if he wanted

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

Dan Didio posted:

TMZ asked him and it sounds like he's still gonna' fight Dustin and also the dude asked him, "Do you want the winner (of Conor and Khabib)?" and he replied "I am the winner." so there you go.

lmao

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

Skip My Posts posted:

i think moraes should get the next shot, cejudo doesnt deserve that poo poo

and do assuncao vs cruz, or cruz vs moraes and give assuncao a shot before he dies of old age

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

Skip My Posts posted:

I could also see that confirmed terrorist snitch makin poo poo up

he’s running for president

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

Bundt Cake posted:

i dont know that story but choose to believe it

quote:

Ali Abdelaziz (alternatively spelled as “Abdel-Aziz” or “Abdel Aziz”), whose real name is Alaa’eldin (pronounced as “Aladdin”) Ragb Fekry Abdel-Aziz, is an Egyptian-born former member of the Muslims of the Americas (MOA) jihadist cult group. MOA is an alternative name for the Jamaat ul-Fuqra terrorist group led by a radical cleric named Sheikh Mubarak Ali Gilani in Pakistan.

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
finally, the blueprint to beating dj is out: hope he’s injured and you have sal and adelaide judging

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

I.N.R.I posted:

About to drive my gay rent boy into the woods in the middle of the night to strangle him to death. but not before ive finished my #Lean Body

lmao

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
paul Harris looking more and more like one of those buff animal pictures, maybe his manager was right about him and he is actually a donkey

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
Conor has been very quiet and isn’t talking poo poo about anyone except someone not in the ufc. Did the court case put him in a spot where he can’t threaten to rape and pillage anyone on the bus as he normally would?

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

Crocop wasn’t a prospect he just lost to his own special move

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
karate

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
Dana can be a massive oval office but he does a better job of making me laugh without trying than Brendan Schaub does as a comedian

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
lmao thanks for sharing your gross pics random fighter dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

willie_dee posted:

I really enjoy it. Most recently locally one of my friends slapped the dad of a kid who was rude to his student and 11 guys turned up at his class and asked him to apologise, he apparently said no and then nothing else happened apart from some threats and some follow up calls. I only heard about it second hand but it's genuinely hilarious, scary, exciting and pathetic at the same time. These are grown men with children and I consistently have to remind them all that.

which do you like more willie

teen drama
steroids
mdma

• Locked thread