Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Dangersim posted:

Are we just not talking about the fact conor/khabib is happening?

threeagainstfour posted:

I'm going to wait till they are in the Octagon to get truly excited.

Pretty much where I'm at at this point. And there's only one interesting result possible even then, because it's obviously a foregone conclusion that if Conor wins he'll never defend the belt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

USADA's tested Brock 3 times since he re-entered the pool a month ago

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/ALIAQUINTA/status/1025934702438481920

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Waroduce posted:

so whats the consensus on the DJ Cejudo decision? I don't think DJ had a great fight, but I was more of the thought that Cejudo didn't really do much to take the belt off him. I mean he maintained top control for a bit, but didn't impart any great amount of damage or threaten any submissions. I have a hard time seeing him winning espc when they showed the score cards.

The decision sucked, but MM seems to have had at least one if not multiple major injuries that will sideline him for significant time, so he probably wasn't holding the belt for long after the night anyway. He'll either get a rematch when he's recovered, or move on entirely with whatever makes him happy, and because I like him I'm fine with either scenario.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Marching Powder posted:

https://twitter.com/TonyFergusonXT/status/1031626770661818368

is there really mma collector cards? what iconic ufc images would you insist become a sparkling super special foil card?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

"out for a little bit" seems like an understatement

• Locked thread