Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Conor vs Khabib is such an incredibly perfect striker vs grappler matchup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
🧐
I'm on my phone but Im sure someone will be along with gifs soon

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

eshock posted:

Does anyone know which fight led to this rule change? This has gotta be a case of something crazy happened that they didn't know they needed a rule for until now.

The Conor McGregor jumping into the cage thing or maybe the guy in that z league promotion getting into a fight after the bell

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
I'm so happy nates back. Let's get nick in the gym too

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
I do not believe the fight is happening

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Cruz still beats tj imo

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Wasn't dom supposed to fight Jimmie? Holy poo poo he really hasn't fought since Cody ended him

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
It's me and we're very happy together.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
I wouldn't mind watching Ortega vs aldo. Aldo still has the best tdd in the game so I think he could neutralize the ground threat a lil bit

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Conor is gonna knock out Khabib and everyone's gonna say Khabib was never any good and got rocked against Michael fweaking Johnson and won the belt against a real estate broker. Then he's gonna knock out GSP (in 2020)and everyone's gonna say oh gsp was old and not motivated. I'm going to sit in a dark room and meditate until I transfer my consciousness to a universe where healthy Tony fought healthy Khabib, or maybe one where I'm dead

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
🙄 goons shocked that people from different cultures, have different cultural values. more news online

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
I'm gonna throw the gently caress up

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Oh gently caress I'm gonna loving click it and I'm not loving ready.

Edit--:cry::piss:

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

TheKingslayer posted:

I've had a similar injury. It didn't hurt in the moment. But all the stuff to treat it did. My body did a good job of noping out of the initial pain.

How did it affect your ability to cum?

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene

TheKingslayer posted:

Works great!

Got attacked by a dog and one of the claw swipes ripped up the ol jewels. Not quite a drill bit, but the injury didn't take all that long to heal. I hope he comes out of it ok. That boxers picture is sure something.

I just want to know how long before I'm able to suck him off

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
https://www.google.com/amp/s/deadspin.com/the-five-best-conor-mcgregor-fights-1828553943/amp

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm3bcH3gPFh/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=26vdqdhvpr5q

It's begun

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
the best thing you can say about Rogan podcast is that he never interrupts someone when they're making a mistake

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Dude just had a kid and built a ranch. It's just economic anxiety

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
As if there was literally any question

• Locked thread