Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

It's definitely the reasons listed here. The last card was a week ago and it was a title fight away from being a solid PPV card. I have been slacking on keeping up with things and when I saw 227 was this Saturday my initial reaction was "No way they just ran a killer card."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

The purest form of MMA is losing a belt because your were tripped and laid on top of a couple of times while completely controlling 90% of the fight.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Please let this happen

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

kimbo305 posted:

Love how the sentiment has shifted from "he would get wrecked" to "yes let's see him wreck CM Punk"

both are true

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

You guys aren't smart enough to realize God has a plan and Jon's plan is to make mistakes and learn from them and now his eyes are open and he has a new respect for this world, his family, how his path can be used to lift others up and oh DC's a big baby bitch with a dead Dad, loser.

• Locked thread