Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mewse
May 2, 2006

:rip:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mewse
May 2, 2006

mewse
May 2, 2006

Bluedeanie posted:

Logan Paul vs CM Punk is booked as the main event of UFC: Bismark. A monkey paw curls another finger. Just the middle one remains.

Dana White, reddening: I want you to sign Logan Paul!!

Sean Shelby: He's got zero fights on his record and he's never trai-

Dana White: GIVE HIM TO CM PUNK!!

mewse
May 2, 2006

Did Dana ever explain his statement “actually Conor does have a title defense, but she lives in Canada and you’ve never met her”

mewse
May 2, 2006

Mr. Carlisle posted:

I love anytime someone goes in on Ariel and it's even funnier hearing him whine about it

Dude acts like the entire sport lives and dies by it's personal beefs with him

*rampage voice* Who?

mewse
May 2, 2006

Mekchu posted:

How...how did you think that was Akiyama, a Korean-Japanese?

Cote and "Sexyama" both have dark hair and weird accents, an easy mistake

mewse
May 2, 2006

mewse
May 2, 2006

mewse
May 2, 2006

G-Hawk posted:

gonna leave this here

Early stoppage. What was the ref thinking

mewse
May 2, 2006

Mekchu posted:

Probably a left over stipulation from the contract she got off winning TUF and being a champion.

She's had six bouts since winning the show tho

mewse
May 2, 2006

Rigel posted:

Well.... OK. Ultimate Fighter! We gotta talk about it for two reasons, first this next season of TUF will not be the final season, apparently ESPN has decided that they would like to have their own seasons of TUF produced next year, so the show will go on, and second... the first episode of the newest TUF will air... tonight!

It was going to start later this year, but for whatever reason they moved the schedule up, so here we go. This season of TUF is called "Heavy Hitters", for an extremely obvious reason: they feature the heaviest weight class for both men and women. So, this season is men's heavyweight and women's featherweight. This makes a lot of sense because the UFC always badly needs heavyweights, and they also badly need to find challengers (cannon fodder) for Cris Cyborg. The coaches are Whitaker and Gastelum. They will fight for the middleweight title sometime in early 2019.

Did you c/p this from somewhere because I haven't seen someone excited for TUF in years

mewse
May 2, 2006

Cowboy's story about the gym is a normal thing that happens to gyms when the owner isn't there and someone takes over operating the gym. And then if you don't want to work with the person operating the gym, the relationship isn't going to last.

It's kind of funny that out of all of Cowboy's accusations, Wink responds with "no HE'S not loyal!!"

mewse
May 2, 2006

Mr. Nice! posted:

Cool to know bisping stops by the set.

Bisping's dead eye is fixed now

mewse
May 2, 2006

TheCool69 posted:

Sanchez also blasted Cowboy for being selfish

I'm sorry Greg JAckson, you are for real

mewse
May 2, 2006

mewse
May 2, 2006

quote:

In November 2012, capital punishment laws in Singapore were revised such that the mandatory death penalty for those convicted of drug trafficking or murder was lifted under certain specific conditions. Judges were empowered with the discretion to sentence such offenders to life imprisonment, which suggests the prisoner lives his entire natural life in jail with the possibility of appeal after 20 years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mewse
May 2, 2006

I.N.R.I posted:

You walked into this cell hoping that we were going to have consensual gay sex. however it was merely a ruse

:lol:

• Locked thread