Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

weird Asian candy posted:

Nicely done, Wandler! Probably too big for an av, but it owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Ownz

One of you Saints idiots need to scoop this up like 5 mins ago

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Ownz

Maybe they're all Blastoise fans

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
I'm afraid that Ronald Jones is going to be a bust and the Bucs rush offense is going to be rear end again.

I also, after last season, have absolutely zero expectations this year. It feels good and bad.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

wandler20 posted:

I also, after last season, have absolutely zero expectations this year. It feels good and bad.

I know exactly how you feel.

My Fan Optimistic Side keeps thinking that somehow this is the year where everything clicks and we somehow sniff a wildcard chance at least, but my Realistic Side is fully expecting a 4-12 season followed by another 2-year coach cycle and another 4-5 year QB bust cycle.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Ownz

That was made especially for YOLOsubmarine.

WampaLord posted:

Maybe they're all Blastoise fans

Give me Bulbasaur or give me death.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Silly Burrito posted:

Give me Bulbasaur or give me death.

:hai:

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

Silly Burrito posted:

That was made especially for YOLOsubmarine.

Ahhh right on. Good on you, wandler!

I should update mine to Matt tripping while splitting out wide in wildcat formation.

:effort:

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Ahhh right on. Good on you, wandler!

I should update mine to Matt tripping while splitting out wide in wildcat formation.

:effort:

Gotta look out for my NFCS bros.

Butch Otter
Jan 24, 2003

Awesome out of date Panthers logo cool guy

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Butch Otter posted:

Awesome out of date Panthers logo cool guy

it fits perfectly with the out of date Panthers offense

ba BOOM

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Where is the Panthers penis logo that Febreeze made?

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

Silly Burrito posted:

Where is the Panthers penis logo that Febreeze made?

You'd have to ask Febreeze for it. It was on KSK - http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2014/12/nfl-logos-as-dicks.html - but seems to be dead and the main logos page doesn't have a mirror - http://www.thedrawplay.com/nfl-logo-re-designs/

Butch Otter
Jan 24, 2003

Did you check Football absurdity? High tier humour

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

ulmont posted:

You'd have to ask Febreeze for it. It was on KSK - http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/2014/12/nfl-logos-as-dicks.html - but seems to be dead and the main logos page doesn't have a mirror - http://www.thedrawplay.com/nfl-logo-re-designs/

Your google-fu is weak!

https://imgur.com/gallery/aMJ2C

NSFW, obviously, although the Panthers one really isn't that different. NFC South logos:

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Owns. Can I send you some money via paypal or order drugs and strippers to your house or something?

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Owns. Can I send you some money via paypal or order drugs and strippers to your house or something?

Nah, we good.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
it's a baby steve smith

https://twitter.com/BillyM_91/status/1027725535298940928

https://twitter.com/Panthers/status/1027728904050565121

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

gently caress kelvin.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Play posted:

My new favorite Bucs fact:

My favorite Bucs fact: They won the Super Bowl once 15 years ago :smug:

I wish Jameis would stop committing heinous crimes and just commit funny crimes, like crab leg thievery. Or just not commit any crimes!

I already hate the NFL, don’t make me hate it even more.

Slowpoke!
Feb 12, 2008

ANIME IS FOR ADULTS

BlindSite posted:

gently caress kelvin.

He looked good last night. Seems like the trade motivated him into showing up to camp in WR shape this year.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Slowpoke! posted:

He looked good last night. Seems like the trade motivated him into showing up to camp in WR shape this year.

We'll see. It's a long season.

Edit: Watching him last night makes me realize Donte Jackson ain't there yet. He still need some work.

Also I swear it looked like Moore was open on every play when he wanted to be.

waah fucked around with this message at 13:14 on Aug 10, 2018

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
I know these are tired but I chuckled at this.

https://twitter.com/MajorRyanFitz/status/1027934147946471424

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

that's fantastic

Sent from my iPad
Jun 19, 2000

https://twitter.com/angrywhodat/status/1028125295939870720

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
and the saints lost in preseason to the browns last year, caring about preseason records is stupid

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

But the preseason is good for figuring out what posts are gonna work to troll Falcons fans.

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
if i'm annoyed by anything it's the supposed fans that start screeching that this guarantees 2-14 or some dumb poo poo.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Yeah that always sucks. The older I get the more I try to ignore the preseason entirely.

Serotonin
Jul 14, 2001

The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of *blank*
Imagine getting pissy about pre season results

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Fans r dumb

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Serotonin posted:

Imagine getting pissy about pre season results

Let me tell you why Tom Savage is the worst quarterback ever to play football in the history of Earth

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Watching Joe Webb style on the third string secondary was always fun, but the Panthers finally set him free.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

lol, the Jets left Teddy and the starters in for three drives. Nobody cares about preseason games, especially not Dan Quinn.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Chilichimp posted:

lol, the Jets left Teddy and the starters in for three drives. Nobody cares about preseason games, especially not Dan Quinn.

There is a poll on the falcons boards right now asking who the blame should be placed on for the loss.

I'm not joking.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

There is a poll on the falcons boards right now asking who the blame should be placed on for the loss.

I'm not joking.

is one of the options "who cares?"

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

The only reason to get excited for preseason is that it means Actual Football is starting soon.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Occasionally you can draw conclusions about individual players in the preseason, which is what makes it fun. Judging teams is worse than pointless

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.
I actually think a preseason loss can be a better indicator of the strength of a team, because it means they didn't feel it necessary to risk anyone that actually matters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Chilichimp posted:

is one of the options "who cares?"

Dan Quinn - Not Having His Players Ready

Steve Sarkisian - His Offense Will Never Work

Matt Schaub - The Guy is Past His Time

Duke Riley - Give Up on Him Before Disaster

Ito Smith - He is Not Going to Replace Teco

Keith Armstrong - Special Teams Looked Pitiful

Jets - They May Be the Surprise of the AFC

Referees - Too Many Unfavorable Spots/Penalties

Other - Please Specify

Ito Smith...lmao