Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the afc central.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Bengals Rub Oilers' Noses In Turf, 61-7
By THOMAS GEORGE and SPECIAL TO THE NEW YORK TIMES

The third-quarter play was executed perfectly. Lee Johnson sideswiped the kickoff and the football bounced downed the right sideline, where Ira Hillary snatched it before running out of bounds at the Houston Oilers' 34-yard line. Cincinnati Bengals ball. One more time.

And the score before that onside kick was already Cincinnati 45, Houston 0.

And when the last of the 47,510 customers trickled gleefully out of Riverfront Stadium today, the final tally was Cincinnati 61, Houston 7.

Did Cincinnati rub it in and run up the score against their bitter rivals? You bet.

''I just don't like Jerry Glanville,'' Sam Wyche, the Bengals' coach, said of the Oilers' coach. Wyche chased Glanville for a word or two after this demolition. Glanville kept running for his team's exit, so Wyche simply stood and waved, and waved, and waved.

''I don't like phonies,'' Wyche continued, ''and I don't think Jerry is a very genuine guy. The cheap shots they tried after our quarterback was down, their big mouths. Jerry tries coming up and talking to me before the game and when the cameras start rolling he puts his arm around you and smiles behind those dark glasses. When your football team is so talented and yet so undisciplined, you got to be ready to get kicked and the score run up on you. And that's exactly what happened today.'' Whew! Play it again, Sam. ''I feel sorry for the Houston players having to put up with him,'' Wyche said. ''He can take that hit-the-beach stuff and take it back to high school or wherever he got it from. He's a joke.'' Wyche offered the words to match the onslaught, Cincinnati's largest margin of victory ever and Houston's worst loss and - doubly sweet for the Bengals - a victory that prevented Houston from clinching its first American Conference Central Division title.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

gently caress the seahawks

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
The titans are good

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

If anyone follows the Browns can you tell me if they are going to be just as bad as last year or worse?

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Doctor Butts posted:

If anyone follows the Browns can you tell me if they are going to be just as bad as last year or worse?

Somehow they're going to be worse than last year. Far worse. The fabric of reality itself will tear in twain

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
titans bitch gently caress the ravens

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
That was a division

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I miss the titans and jags

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

sharknado slashfic posted:

I miss the titans and jags

Jags used to and still do own the ravens

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
gently caress off Eddie George

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

the afc jentral

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

lmao

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
Bill Cowher

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

brian billick

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

jeff fisher

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

with your powers combined im a huge rear end in a top hat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010
The AFCC was the best division. I miss playing the Steelers twice a year. Then again we did it in 2017 and...

• Locked thread