Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Welcome to an exciting new chat thread! And I'll leave it at that.

BraveUlysses posted:

:justpost::justpost::justpost:
:orb::orb::orb:
:justpost::justpost::justpost:

nobody reads the op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

:effort:

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy
I did.

Woolwich Bagnet
Apr 27, 2003

Posting to post.

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

You didn't even answer the question, ergo you're still fill of poo poo.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher
I'm going to poo poo post in this poo poo thread

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.
I'm taking a dump whilst posting, does that count?

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Listen, kids, shitposting is fun on the internet, but don't try and do it at the post office

GentlemanofLeisure
Aug 27, 2008
Posting in August Chat Thread in July :wom:

Modus Man
Jun 8, 2004

Soiled Meat

Enourmo posted:

Listen, kids, shitposting is fun on the internet, but don't try and do it at the post office

What can brown do for you...

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

I live in a small town that has an awesome bakery that people literally drive over an hour to get donuts, cakes and poo poo from.

Well, just walked in to buy fresh buns for grilling sausage tonight and MOTHERFUCKER THEY NOW MAKE FUDGE

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
So how is the fudge?

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

Bajaha posted:

STR posted:

Yes guys, I did finally get to take a poo poo. It was almost as lovely as this megapost! :words:

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Required listening for August Chat Thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ng_6mK-Zm9E

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

mariooncrack posted:

So how is the fudge?

Gave a sample.

Bought $20 worth 30sec later.

Pretty drat good

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

ban all those who aren't in August yet.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Man I wish my local bakery did fudge :(

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

I am a pretty pretty princess, watch me do my pretty princess dance....
But it's not the future yet. still the birthday. Y'all crazy mofos.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
August is hot sauce month.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

August is back to school month :(

Gonna miss hanging out with my little buddy every day.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
You could home school.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Dave didn't start another thread... I hope he didn't lose another inch in the chain sprocket. :ohdear:

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008

Rhyno posted:

So you gonna make more hot sauce?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

mariooncrack posted:

So you gonna make more hot sauce?

Bottles are supposed to arrive the 5th. Should be good to make a batch then.

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen

Rhyno posted:

This seems counter-intuitive.

*slaves over a boiling pot of capsaicin*

Rhyno posted:

You could home school.

Too late, he's already been vaccinated.

mekilljoydammit
Jan 28, 2016

Me have motors that scream to 10,000rpm. Me have more cars than Pick and Pull

Rhyno posted:

:allears:

MC Hawking
Apr 27, 2004

by VideoGames
Fun Shoe
I got a $7 piece of trim to cover the screw on my rear windshield wiper and put it on because some dumb kids stole it.

I also dug out several pieces of gum that had been unceremoniously wedged into my windshield weather stripping.

Tomorrow: I order oil for the 118,500mi interval.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Seminal Flu posted:

Dave didn't start another thread... I hope he didn't lose another inch in the chain sprocket. :ohdear:

I thought his dad gave him that CBR? Guess not.

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Pretty sure it's not August in the sovereign land of Texas where STR is posting from. :argh:

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
I bought a sticker for my car that says "Do you even SHIFT bro?" because I am a complete child.

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.

Beverly Cleavage posted:

But it's not the future yet. still the birthday. Y'all crazy mofos.

Happy birthday!

Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

Who dey think gonna beat dem Bengos!
I bought a thing today. It’s fun and sounds like a Ferrari’s pissed off little brother. Fully kitted and fitted Abarth 124.

Keeping the Subaru since my wife is tired of having to unhook the gooseneck to get groceries.

Farking Bastage fucked around with this message at 04:49 on Aug 1, 2018

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

I think I finally regret leaving Orlando.
Las Vegas is a shithole. Not a single good thing has happened to me since I moved here.
My life is falling apart and I want out of this loving garbage city.

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Sorry man, that sucks.

The FL crew will always welcome you back man :)

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

ExplodingSims posted:

I think I finally regret leaving Orlando.
Las Vegas is a shithole. Not a single good thing has happened to me since I moved here.
My life is falling apart and I want out of this loving garbage city.

Move home. Nobody will judge you.

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Christ, today has been a loving marathon. First the dishwasher fire, then discovered yet another ant invasion. 1 friend that was supposed to help me pack yesterday and today bailed on me. 2 friends did show up, and we've busted our asses getting everything done.

I have the apt until the 14th, but I want to walk out of here with 95% of my stuff. Coming back up to do the final cleaning. Maintenance was supposed to be here "within 15 minutes" when I reported the fire, but as usual, they never showed up.

I gave my washer and dryer to a friend and his boyfriend. Unfortunately, the dryer did not survive something. It fell off of the appliance dolly on the stairs, there's a decent chance that's what killed it (though it only fell a few feet). It may also be the fact that I didn't secure it in the truck and it went sliding around, saying hello to a lot of other stuff in the truck. :doh: Either way, plugged it in, fired it up, and it sounded about like a big engine that had tossed a couple of rods that refused to die. Couldn't spin the drum by hand without horrific noises, so it got left next to a dumpster. :sigh: Washer works, at least. I only paid $100 for the set a year ago, and only had a power cord into the dryer, and a set of agitator cogs into the washer.

Hopefully departing at 11am or so. Still need to pack the PC and router, just kinda putting it off.

Bajaha posted:

I HAVE BROWN HAIR AND EYES, OF COURSE I'M FILL OF poo poo

The Locator posted:

Pretty sure it's not August in the sovereign land of Texas where STR is posting from. :argh:

Like that ever stopped any of you guys, we've had monthly threads pop up 2 days before the end of the month before. At least I had the courtesy to wait until late in the afternoon on the last day of the month. :colbert:

Besides, I was thinking of our Aussie friends.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

Farking Bastage posted:

I bought a thing today. It’s fun and sounds like a Ferrari’s pissed off little brother. Fully kitted and fitted Abarth 124.

Keeping the Subaru since my wife is tired of having to unhook the gooseneck to get groceries.

That looks like a fun little toy. :hfive: end of month new toy buddy. I had something delivered last night I'll be posting about later once I get some not-garbage photos.

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Santa Alpha, Fox One... Gifts Incoming ~~~>===|>

Soiled Meat
Every now and then I get emails that are meant for someone else. This person obviously has a similar name to me as my email is "firstname.lastname@gmail.com". What has spun me out is that this person lives in the same town my mum lives in and i grew up in. I don't have a common name, neither first nor last.

In all of the (English speaking) world, this first person to have a similar name to me lives near where I grew up!

Tonight I got an order confirmation for some indian takeout, to be delivered. This person, with the same name as me, lives less than 200m from my mum's house.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

slothrop posted:

Every now and then I get emails that are meant for someone else. This person obviously has a similar name to me as my email is "firstname.lastname@gmail.com". What has spun me out is that this person lives in the same town my mum lives in and i grew up in. I don't have a common name, neither first nor last.

In all of the (English speaking) world, this first person to have a similar name to me lives near where I grew up!

Tonight I got an order confirmation for some indian takeout, to be delivered. This person, with the same name as me, lives less than 200m from my mum's house.

Congratulations on finding your less-successful brother!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tetrapyloctomy
Feb 18, 2003

Okay -- you talk WAY too fast.
Nap Ghost
loving pain in the rear end shift. Despite the rain, it was just a constant flow of patients in all night. Most were rapid turnarounds (including the "I was high on wet and I think I dislocated my shoulder" that I popped back in before the x-ray tech had put the portable unit away), but it's still just constant loving charting. Hurrah for August, worst month in the emergency department.

• Locked thread