Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tetrapyloctomy
Feb 18, 2003

Okay -- you talk WAY too fast.
Nap Ghost

Adiabatic posted:

If youre following along with the AI/YLLS thread I helped some girl move yesterday. Tonight she paid for dinner. It was $175. Shes also gorgeous and we come from similar backgrounds and conversation is easy.

:kimchi: :kimchi: :kimchi: :kimchi:

If you discuss your impending relationship without increasingly strained car metaphors, it'd be great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
Fat32 congrats and an early welcome to the AI parent club, although I guess for now it's Dad's. It is the most frustrating and amazing experience, sometimes both at the same time.

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Well what's attached to a leash that it made itself?
The punchline is the way that you've been fuckin' yourself

Seminal Flu posted:

Hahaha, you have no idea what you're in for.

Yup. GL, it's a trip that's for sure. And this is only the beginning for me. Hope kiddo is happy and healthy when it arrives.

tetrapyloctomy posted:

If you discuss your impending relationship without increasingly strained car metaphors, it'd be great.

For the love of god, this. GL Adi

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3867431

September Chat starts here there

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

Still got another few hours of this lovely month.

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.

tetrapyloctomy posted:

Somewhere else on the internet...

a nice girl posted:

thinkin' about buying a truck. No, not like a full size truck, but like a tacoma. Yeah, it's... burly. Seems like it gets good mileage. No! I don't know how it rides. Yet, anyway. But it's comfortable. And a lot of utility. Kind of truck that'll be there when I need it, ya know?

slothrop
Dec 7, 2006

Santa Alpha, Fox One... Gifts Incoming ~~~>===|>

Soiled Meat

builds character posted:

Somewhere else on the internet...

:golfclap:

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Woke up to broken glasses this morning and got pulled over for speeding while passing someone on my way in to work.

This sure has been a poo poo day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Kazinsal posted:

Woke up to broken glasses this morning and got pulled over for speeding while passing someone on my way in to work.

This sure has been a poo poo day.

The good news is August is almost over!

• Locked thread