Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat

tetrapyloctomy posted:

It is probably a stye. In this scenario, do not heat up a paperclip over a flame to lance it.

This practically tells itself. Yikes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat

InitialDave posted:

Nothing wrong with ostrich, it's full of protein. Certainly by the time you're finished, at any rate.

Allegedly.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat

Enourmo posted:

Been lowkey depressed the last month or two but I'm buckling down and starting to really spam job apps. Is... is it normal to be this wracked with anxiety?
The American Experience

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat

everdave posted:

So let’s say you ha e lucked into a Red V12 Ferrari and you love everything about it but just don’t see how this is not going to end in a fiery wreck in a month or three.

Or you have a late model Camry with all maintenance records that would probably be a reliable driver for a long time.

Thoughts?

If the Ferrari explodes can you just sorta walk away? If you can, the answer is to redline it every day until it dies and walk away.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
ME2 was the best game in the series.

Anyway I'm doing ok. Gonna miss my old man, he was in town for a longish weekend and is flying out this evening. I like my Dad, so it was fun. It was nice to have someone that could watch/hold the baby and help out a bit.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat

BraveUlysses posted:

Congrats curry on the baby!
Welcome to the AI Parents club. May your child sleep so you can sleep (eventually).

My kiddo just turned one. She still doesn't sleep consistently.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat

Marauder Stig posted:

Anyone familiar with the Detroit area? I'm thinking about going to Pontiac for the Roadkill Nights thing this weekend and I'm booking a hotel in Madison Heights. Is that a dangerous part of town? Is that far enough way from the Robocop parts of Detroit?

Fat32 Shamer lives in the area and I know Toplitzin has family there.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat

Gingerbread House Music posted:

I want to see some rich rear end in a top hat put a fiero body kit on a Ferrari.

If I had the money I would do it.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
BC did it because gently caress dealing with the S54 after it's lunched itself.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
I've become fascinated with Toyota *AR builds after learning about what Papadakis Racing did with them and how little they weigh. If I do another engine swap I'd probably go that route.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat

InitialDave posted:

The UK arm is logically called AI Jazz Club.

Nice.
:golfclap:

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
drat SeaGoat, that loving sucks. That looks like an ST, and they're super-cheap new if you want another one.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

What the service interval like on that model?

(COngrats as well!)

Initial service intervals are variable, but typically range from 30 minutes to 4 or 5 hours. 2 hours is typical for the first two months. As always your milage may vary.

Wallaka, welcome to the AI Dad Crew.

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
Get one of each, we'll call this the Fatness Compromise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrar
Sep 9, 2002

Soiled Meat
Fat32 congrats and an early welcome to the AI parent club, although I guess for now it's Dad's. It is the most frustrating and amazing experience, sometimes both at the same time.

• Locked thread