Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Crimson Harvest posted:

Not pissed off enough to go train for two weeks and come back and chop it up though.

i refuse to grind, ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

That guy is intended for after you beat the main dragon. The one with the dogma you know.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

It's almost pointless to kill it beforehand

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
then they shouldn't have shown it to me

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

sector_corrector posted:

then they shouldn't have shown it to me

read this in the "then we shall fight in the shade" guys voice

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

imo one of the coolest things that can happen in open world rpgs is running into a wandering monstrous horror that creams you early on, then coming back to them later to collect their head. that + the way you just organically run into bosses out in the wild is the best part of this game

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

extremebuff posted:

imo one of the coolest things that can happen in open world rpgs is running into a wandering monstrous horror that creams you early on, then coming back to them later to collect their head. that + the way you just organically run into bosses out in the wild is the best part of this game

Yeah I like how it makes a little mini quest out of it too. I ran into a cyclops while also dealing with a bandit ambush and it was like an epic 20 minute ordeal and felt really cool. Then i finally made it to the torchlight on the horizon and was hoping for shelter but it was an abandoned fortress populated by misandrist female warriors who immediately ganged up on me for the crime of being a male . This game rules lol

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

goferchan posted:

Yeah I like how it makes a little mini quest out of it too. I ran into a cyclops while also dealing with a bandit ambush and it was like an epic 20 minute ordeal and felt really cool. Then i finally made it to the torchlight on the horizon and was hoping for shelter but it was an abandoned fortress populated by misandrist female warriors who immediately ganged up on me for the crime of being a male . This game rules lol
If you have an all-women party you can make them your friends.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

If you have an all-women party you can make them your friends.

jokes on them, i picked a female character because i dont want to stare at a mans rear end for hours

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

jokes on them, i picked a female character because i dont want to stare at a mans rear end for hours

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!

goferchan posted:

You should paste this as your steam review of the game. If you dont I'll steal it and do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Dragon's Dogma is loving epic and fun to play. It's one of the greatest ones out there. I got this as an Impmas gift from Evil Eagle and am incredibly thankful for it. To honor EE's George Arisen character I made a team of very uncomfortable Kramer and George stunt double clones in my playthrough.

Still makes me laugh every time I play.

• Locked thread