Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SeaGoatSupreme
Dec 26, 2009
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")

INCHI DICKARI posted:

Got my blood results back, no Hep or any thing else they tested for. Liver and kidney function of an athlete, great iron and blood counts. Slightly elevated cholesterol and dehydrated. Doctor's orders to cut out fatty red meat, starches, sugars, limit salt intake, drink more water, and limit my coffee intake.

I'd rather die.

Honestly I'd just focus on the water intake. If your cholesterol isn't bad enough that statins are on the table it's a non issue, just something to keep track of year to year.

I am not a doctor, and I'm glad you are healthy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

SeaGoatSupreme posted:

Honestly I'd just focus on the water intake.

He slowly nods in agreement while sipping on his fifth cup of coffee today

Bajaha
Apr 1, 2011

BajaHAHAHA.

Inch dick is the 90's Honda of people. Can be terribly abused but just keeps trucking with surprising health.

Now, would someone who's a hypochondriac be the equivalent of a 2000's luxury German sedan?

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

INCHI DICKARI posted:

It's mostly water.

Siochain
May 24, 2005

"can they get rid of any humans who are fans of shitheads like Kanye West, 50 Cent, or any other piece of crap "artist" who thinks they're all that?

And also get rid of anyone who has posted retarded shit on the internet."

INCHI DICKARI posted:

5 cups? Those are rookie numbers.

Says I, as I work on my...gently caress I don't know, probably double-digiteth cup.

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Siochain posted:

5 cups? Those are rookie numbers.

Says I, as I work on my...gently caress I don't know, probably double-digiteth cup.

Accusing Dave of being a rookie in relation to anything food-related is a very dangerous game.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

what you fail to realize is that dick's "cup of coffee" is literally 1 measured cup of ground coffee beans

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Bajaha posted:

Inch dick is the 90's Honda of people. Can be terribly abused but just keeps trucking with surprising health.

Now, would someone who's a hypochondriac be the equivalent of a 2000's luxury German sedan?

I thought those were more like the weird heart problems where you're basically fine if you catch the problems in time and throw expensive hardware at them - but suddenly fall over dead if not?

TWSS
Jun 19, 2008

Bajaha posted:

Nah, the e46 of people is the young athlete that never wins anything because of heat exhaustion, but then also needs a hip replacement before 30.

SeaGoatSupreme
Dec 26, 2009
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")

TWSS posted:

Nah, the e46 of people is the young athlete that never wins anything because of heat exhaustion, but then also needs a hip replacement before 30.

Hi

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
When I unbolted both the front lower control arm lollipops, I was able to remove them by hand lol

Almost got a little cold this morning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
poo poo fell apart in a way that had nothing to do with drugs, and now I'm preparing to move along back to California. Not airing the details.

All my life I've been searching for something
Something never comes never leads to nothing
Nothing satisfies but I'm getting close
Closer to the prize at the end of the rope
All night long I dream of the day.

We will meet again.