Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

I said come in! posted:

All I know about Stardock is that the CEO of the company is a massive shithead. Which is not at all shocking news in the game industry, I know.
he's an unironic GamerGate supporter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

1st_Panzer_Div. posted:

I've never had an issue, get a not lovely mic that picks up sound directionaly?

Eh, with a proper mechanical keyboard it is a thing. I love mechanical keyboards, but my old wow group used to make fun of me because whenever I'd speak

"Alright lets get ready"

"CLACKCLACKCLACKheyguysCLACKCLACKI'mgoodtogoCLACKCLACK"

If you're just standing there talking its fine but if you're deep in combat or whatever they're gonna hear it when you speak.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Sounds like every D&D game

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Quest For Glory II posted:

he's an unironic GamerGate supporter

Didn't know that but not surprised because I know he sexually harasses all of the women that work under him.

I said come in! fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Aug 2, 2018

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
I had a crazy, classic life
Exciting Lemon
That is some unfortunate phrasing.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

This timeline sucks
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1024760547059818497

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

let's all retire from video games

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Days since Elon Musk had a good opinion count keeps climbing

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

MysticalMachineGun posted:

Days since Elon Musk had a good opinion count keeps climbing

but ai will be the end of us please listen to me pleeeasse

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
I had a crazy, classic life
Exciting Lemon
I like Bioshock. I guess I have a case of the Muskies.

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
HELIOS Ending 4 Lyfe

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
I taught Krazy Kyo everything he knows, you know.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I would like a Shenmue-like that’s set in 2018

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord

Jay Rust posted:

Yakuza 6 is pretty close. its set in 2016.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Yakuza games are like Shenmue if Shenmue wasn't garbage.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1024758123406323712

nonononono

god damnit Elon

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Car video games sound like one of the worst ideas I've ever heard

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

lmao oh baby this sounds like a diaster but also a payday??? at least until the feds find you implicit in People Dying From Car Touchscreen Games. i'll make u a Gaming Car that lets you play like a Zone of the Enders ripoff using your driver's seat as your arcade cockpit if the price is right bby

Fur20 fucked around with this message at 02:16 on Aug 2, 2018

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

sounds like my summer car is getting a sequel

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

https://twitter.com/defjam/status/1024741299809923073

This better not be a drat trick

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

Is MIA Miami? My first thought was 'missing in action' like 'this spot to be determined later'

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

I mean, you kinda have to do LA next, right?

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Zaphod42 posted:

Is MIA Miami? My first thought was 'missing in action' like 'this spot to be determined later'

And which Miami is it? The one in Manitoba? Odd choice if that’s the case

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

Don't know why they even limit it to cities. Should just be Def Jam: Fight for America. or World of Def Jam

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Jay Rust posted:

that's else heart break

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Chi-town so I can take Yeezy (or a legally distinct knock-off) to the top baby

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

MechaSeinfeld posted:

Don't know why they even limit it to cities. Should just be Def Jam: Fight for America. or World of Def Jam

You can play more with the style of hip hop / rap that comes from those cities.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

-good game
-phone game

You can pick one but not both

A Bag of Milk
Jul 3, 2007

I don't see any American dream; I see an American nightmare.
Maybe game of the month will be Dark Souls Remastered if I finally beat it. I've been working on it since release and I think I'm in the final act at least? I love so much about it but it is beginning to drag just slightly. Soul level 60, in the Duke's Archives. It's been a trial by fire folks. I'm gonna come out the other end with some real hair on my chest. Can't imagine doing it all over again for two sequels but that will probably happen at some point.

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
Hey y'all have any good recommendations for short session switch games? Something I can do for 30 mins or so before bed.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Relax Or DIE posted:

Hey y'all have any good recommendations for short session switch games? Something I can do for 30 mins or so before bed.

Splatoon 2

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

Relax Or DIE posted:

Theoretically, Picross.

In practice? Ehhhhhhh

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

I had a lovely day at work because my supervisor is a psychopath and now I feel too depressed to even play video games :(

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Relax Or DIE posted:

Super Mario Odyssey

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

A Bag of Milk posted:

Maybe game of the month will be Dark Souls Remastered if I finally beat it. I've been working on it since release and I think I'm in the final act at least? I love so much about it but it is beginning to drag just slightly. Soul level 60, in the Duke's Archives. It's been a trial by fire folks. I'm gonna come out the other end with some real hair on my chest. Can't imagine doing it all over again for two sequels but that will probably happen at some point.

You're at the final four if you've reached Duke's, so yeah, you're getting close to the end. But there is still a good bit to go.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

:eyepop: if that is a trick I'm going to be so sad

(My vote's for LA)

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Relax Or DIE posted:

Etrian Odyssey's short-trips-to-slowly-gather-knowledge structure lends itself surprisingly well to 10-30 minutes of gaming before bed. You go in, go a little further than last time, maybe do a gather points run for yens, then wind down on distributing your skill points, selling your stuff, buying new equipment, and saving. Honestly you'll probably end up overleveled because you're doing things in somewhat smaller chunks.

Just don't die and go to sleep frustrated lol

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Real Yakuza use a gamepad

• Locked thread