Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
Like lmao, what kind of moron buys this poo poo? Is the Manafort trial not going so hot for team maga?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Could this be considered undue command influence? Not that it matters to congress.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

FrozenVent posted:

Wednesday Wipe

Wednesday Wipeout

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Casimir Radon posted:

Could this be considered undue command influence? Not that it matters to congress.

There’s no concept of command outside the military, and this ain’t military.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

There’s no concept of command outside the military, and this ain’t military.
Didn't they try to argue that Obama tainted the Trayvon Martin case by making a few comments on the case?

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
The thing is, is that President Obama was a black man

Edit:Is

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Casimir Radon posted:

Didn't they try to argue that Obama tainted the Trayvon Martin case by making a few comments on the case?

Crazy talk by law makers with no real grasp of the law. (R)’s, mostly.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

I think the pressure is getting to him.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Someone else tweeted a response along the lines of the president is obstructing justice days after a report surfaced that the special counsel is looking at presidential tweets for evidence of obstruction during the obstruction of justice probe.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Yeah, definitely

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1024680095343108097

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.
I love that he thinks Al Capone was treated badly.

"looking back on history, who was treated worse, Adolph Hitler or me, Donald J Turnip?"

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Trump is cratering hard today.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1024676935065120768

Smock wheat every date.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?

This one's been deleted

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017

McNally posted:

This one's been deleted

here you go buddy

https://twitter.com/christinawilkie/status/1024685910720491520/photo/1

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
What does it say, for those of us behind firewalls?

mods changed my name
Oct 30, 2017
Donald J Trump
@realdonaldtrump

"We already have a smocking gun about a campaign getting dirt on their opponent, it was Hillary Clinton. How is it OK for Hillary Clinton to proactively seek dirt from the Russians bu the Trump Campaign met at the Russians request and that is bad?" Marc Thiessen, Washington Post

11:23 AM - 1 Aug 2018

*I typed this all out for you all spelling and grammar mistakes are intentional to faithfully duplicate the Presidents twitter diarrhea

Sexual Lorax
Mar 17, 2004

HERE'S TO FUCKING

Fun Shoe

mods changed my name posted:

Donald J Trump
@realdonaldtrump

"We already have a smocking gun about a campaign getting dirt on their opponent, it was Hillary Clinton. How is it OK for Hillary Clinton to proactively seek dirt from the Russians bu the Trump Campaign met at the Russians request and that is bad?" Marc Thiessen, Washington Post

11:23 AM - 1 Aug 2018

*I typed this all out for you all spelling and grammar mistakes are intentional to faithfully duplicate the Presidents twitter diarrhea

Thank you for your service.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
Isn't the manafort trial about Not-Russia? Why is trump so concerned about Russian collusion if the trial is mainly about Ukraine and campaign finances?

:thunk:

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Jesus loving Christ he’s in hitlers last days in the Bunker. He knows he obstructed justice with Comey and that his campaign, with his knowledge, worked with Russian governmental agents to influence the 2016 election.

Jesus goddamn Christ. The mattering may be beginning.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Hot Karl Marx posted:

Isn't the manafort trial about Not-Russia? Why is trump so concerned about Russian collusion if the trial is mainly about Ukraine and campaign finances?

:thunk:

It was a Russian governmental front in the Ukraine.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Marc Thiessen worked for W and Rummy and wrote an entire book on why the CIA should torture people.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
Glenn is just getting worse and worse

https://twitter.com/charliearchy/status/1024521934178930688?s=19

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

he looks stoned as gently caress in that picture

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Glenn take a money from Russians, of course he cares about shadow banning.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
Mods please change my name to “Smocking Gun”

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/Taniel/status/1024651228834418690

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Rudy has been calling into CNN and others to explain that trump this morning was just voicing his opinion not giving direction to actually obstruct. :lol:

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Mr. Nice! posted:

Rudy has been calling into CNN and others to explain that trump this morning was just voicing his opinion not giving direction to actually obstruct. :lol:

:ughh:

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Mr. Nice! posted:

You gotta admire his persistence. He's like a dumb Sisyphus.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Mr. Nice! posted:

this owns

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

lmao they literally went to small town, america and made a fuss about Eduardo, the local mexican guy until they passed anti-immigration ordinances which were destined to be defeated in court, and convinced those towns to pay them to defend them. the willingness to gently caress over everyone for a buck is amazing.

McNally
Sep 13, 2007

Ask me about Proposition 305

Do you like muskets?
https://twitter.com/ICEgov/status/1024639024143781888

This is technically correct.

Note that they're not mentioning anything about why she died (e.g. ICE negligence), just that she didn't die in their custody.

Dance Officer
May 4, 2017

It would be awesome if we could dance!

Mr. Nice! posted:

The funny thing is that Giuliani might actually telling the truth for once.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

What's Ranger Rudy doing calling CNN? Why would they bother calling what they consider to be a discredited network?

E: oh cool ICE is killing kids now great

Crakkerjakk
Mar 14, 2016

Casimir Radon posted:

Hasn't there only been like one or two cases where undue command influence was actually found in a Court's martial by higher level generals? My understanding is that generally the UCMJ finds that four stars and the president pretty much never do anything wrong.

Solaris 2.0
May 14, 2008

lol it's like a mini-version of Brexit. Stir up the anti-brown sentiment to the point where actual laws are passed, but end up loving over the towns long term with legal fees, litgation, loss productivity, ect. Meanwhile the people pushing the new policy take their money and run. Just like Brexit!

It's amazing how you can make so much money off of white fragility. Can't wait to see what white people do when all of Bangladesh is underwater from climate change and 163 million brown people look for a new home!

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

Crakkerjakk posted:

Hasn't there only been like one or two cases where undue command influence was actually found in a Court's martial by higher level generals? My understanding is that generally the UCMJ finds that four stars and the president pretty much never do anything wrong.

It’s more like cases with egregious UCI never make it to courts martial because the command and prosecutor would rather not get clowned in court.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Didn't Obama gently caress something up like that? Something about military sexual assault cases or something?

Don't know if I'm remembering that right though.

crazyivan45
Apr 30, 2008
I thought this administration already had one case hosed up as Donnie’s tweets were seen as UCI? Was it the Bergdahl trial?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

• Locked thread