Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
iKickDogs
Aug 31, 2001

Lumpy posted:

N: I was in Chicago last week, and I saw soooooo many Expos hats out and about in the city.

I wish MLB would pick up on this and make a Hubie Brooks or Tim Wallach shirt available to me.

edit: Dennis Martinez

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iKickDogs
Aug 31, 2001

JoeCL posted:

Snapping a 32 inning scoreless streak to drop 15 runs on the Mets and then having a reliever blow his leg up while mopping up is extremely 2018 Nats.

Matz catching a loss for that one is very Mets. A true NL East game, it was.

iKickDogs
Aug 31, 2001

Dirt Road Junglist posted:

One of my non-baseball-fan friends came over while I was watching the Mets. She thinks Mr. Met is horrifyingly creepy.

Show her Joe Met

iKickDogs
Aug 31, 2001

Full name: Oluwademilade Oluwadamilola Orimoloye

I hope he makes it.

• Locked thread