Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ketchup and Mustard on the mic for Injustice 2 gently caress yes!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bit of a lull right now but there's a lot of cool stuff coming up tonight...BBtag Top 8 is gonna be sick, UNIST Ttop 4 happening at the same time which is a bummer, Guilty Gear to Top 8 this evening and Tekken to top 8 after that...gently caress yeah.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

drat GDQ is a den of hive and villainy but I can't believe Evo runs hourly ads for loving eSports crypto currency

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

https://www.twitch.tv/evo7

Super Street Fighter II Turbo coming up, hopefully not an hour late this time!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Kongming posted:

https://www.twitch.tv/evo7

Super Street Fighter II Turbo coming up, hopefully not an hour late this time!

@Wormskull

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Dang this big fat guy is screaming at Sonicfox after each Injustice game he wins.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

https://clips.twitch.tv/IntelligentHappyWormJebaited

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The guy who just won ST was a Fightcade god who was playing on a 360 pad and using the analog stick.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The main event, B.B. Tag Top 8, is about to start here. https://www.twitch.tv/evo

Bloodyshinta1
Aug 6, 2010

In Training posted:

The guy who just won ST was a Fightcade god who was playing on a 360 pad and using the analog stick.

Props to him but a lot of people don't come out to EVO for ST right now because the prize pool is so small.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

The main event, B.B. Tag Top 8, is about to start here. https://www.twitch.tv/evo

The main piece of poo poo! This game sucks rear end!

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

mysterious loyall X posted:

The main piece of poo poo! This game sucks rear end!

Dont troll. It owns.

Puyo top 4 on now as well, stream is functional unlike swap earlier.

Reprisal
Jul 20, 2001
O_O @ BBtag

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This is so sick

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

can't believe I'm rooting for grapplers

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Tales of Woe posted:

can't believe I'm rooting for grapplers

Always root for grapplers, they're the hardest working gamers out there

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Hype! BBTag delivers in spades at Evo!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

UNIST grand finals next, then the remainder of GG semifinals and then Tekken semifinals. gently caress this Evo has been so sick

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Watching Heiho play bbtag for 40 minutes straight and watching his heart rate visibly increase and then win the whole tourney and looking around dazed trying to figure out if the game was over.....good lord!!

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

9 more bbtag characters out on Monday plus sounds like they're gonna announce a 5th franchise too. nice

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Tales of Woe posted:

9 more bbtag characters out on Monday plus sounds like they're gonna announce a 5th franchise too. nice

What in the world could it be

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
watching flex finals

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Terry Bogard (non-girl Mode) is being added to FEXL

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i'm watching Tekken. I think

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Everybody left in Tekken is really good, the Tekken stream has had wall to wall wild matches for hours now.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

A belated congratulations to Squish for winning Under Night with a time out against a mentally and physically exhausted Japanese man.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

how long are these intermissions and am i even watching the right stream at this point, it's been 15 minutes of Dirk's Nebraska Bitcore

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

came back as i was typing but i'm leaving it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The main streams take insane breaks all the time to hawk cryptocurrnecy and esports chairs

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
animevo is the true evo now

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

idk what organization runs evo but they need to collab with WWE next year since every gamers intro is essentially wrestling

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

And here comes the Oni of Okinawa, Tashimoto Kobayashi! Alongside the Menace of South Beach, Taylor666! *both gamers silhouettes seen walking 90 yards holding custom fight stix to the stage*

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They do wrestling intros at the Orlando event, and play Top 8s in a wrestling ring. People will walk around for 8 minutes spitting water like Triple H

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Gootecks is hosting an event at a bar and he's drunk off his rear end and singing happy birthday to some guy on stage.

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

P-Mack posted:

Good luck in swap btw, we'll all be cheering you on.

I choked but none of the embarrassing matches got streamed so that's ok

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012

elf help book posted:

animevo is the true evo now
The samsho 5s top 8 was highlight of the weekend

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Apparently the smash 4 Top 8 had 4 bayonettas in it, with the top 3 spots going to bayo players and the crowd booed through 45 minutes of bayo mirrors while the players occasionally turned around and flip them off to rile them up further. Sounds pretty cool

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Finals schedule for today, everything streamed on the main /Evo channel

Guilty Gear - 8AM PST/11AM EST
Winners side
Omito vs Rion
Zadi vs Machabo
Losers Side
Teresa vs LostSoul
Fumo vs Nage

Tekken 7 - 1:30PM PST/4:30PM EST
Winners side
LowHigh vs JDCR
Qudans vs LilMajin
Losers side
Noroma vs Rangchu
Book vs chirichiri

DBFZ - 4:30PM PST/7:30PM EST
Winners side
SonicFox vs Fenritti
Go1 vs Kazunoko
Losers side
Moke vs supernoon
Knowkami vs Kubo

SFV - 7:30PM PST/10:30PM EST
Winners side
Problem-X vs gachikun
Fuudo vs Tokido
Losers side
Luffy vs THE COOL KID 93
Caba vs fujimura

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

Apparently the smash 4 Top 8 had 4 bayonettas in it, with the top 3 spots going to bayo players and the crowd booed through 45 minutes of bayo mirrors while the players occasionally turned around and flip them off to rile them up further. Sounds pretty cool

bayo mirror matches are cool, imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
maybe i'd feel different if i watched smash 4 ever and saw bayonettas all the time but i enjoyed the top 8 and not in a funny trainwreck way

• Locked thread