Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Did VG Close the Poll?
This poll is closed.
Yes 1 100.00%
No 0 0%
Total: 1 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

BioThermo
Feb 18, 2014

This tournament has had a good mix of stomps, even games, and comebacks of all different lengths. Even though my boy pugna hasn't been picked this week (along with 22 other heroes) the game is good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Grimstroke is eating a big mac at macdonalds when Arc Warden walks in the door and he stops midbite. He's dressed he's on the run, like someone was after him. Sunglasses, a baggy dress thats only hinting at his normally magificent gunt. Arc Warden walks over to Grimstroke with a purpose and puts a leg up on his table, smashing what was left of his fries. Grimstroke stares up at his face bewlidered and drops his big mac. Grimstroke's hand runs up Arc Warden's leg. Soft, well moisturized skin. His leg starts off as cool and Grimstroke feels the heat rise as his hand gets closer to Arc Warden's sex. Arc Warden is white hot between his legs and slightly damp, the knife edge of Grimstroke's hand brushes up against a string. Grimstroke sticks his head under Arc Warden's dress like he's a 19th century photographer and rips that tampon out with his mouth, special sauce still on his lips, and it flails around bloody and soggy looking like a skinned mouth. Arc Warden begins gyrating his pelvis against his tongue while grabbing a fistful of Grimstroke's hair. Arc Warden comes hard as a pimply faced Troll Warlord is sweeping the floor beside them.

https://gamepedia.cursecdn.com/dota2_gamepedia/3/35/Arcwar_kill_12.mp3

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012
OD will build bkb and then the game will be over

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Oh jeez what's wrong with tobi's eyes

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

EorayMel posted:

So the answer to the question "was it worth kicking matu for w33" even though liquid is about to take second place at epicenter is...maybe?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I don't think Liquid is gonna turn this one around

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012
I was sorely mistaken

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
who the gently caress are team liquid

emdash
Oct 19, 2003

and?
Thank god

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
P-god

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Well I don't think Liquid would've gotten this far in Epicenter if they stuck with matu

Sooooo I guess the precedent of emergency kicks and replacements right before tournaments for better success is still valid. Looking forward to similar team drama in the future :byewhore:

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

I'm glad the heel team lost

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

EorayMel posted:

Well I don't think Liquid would've gotten this far in Epicenter if they stuck with matu

Sooooo I guess the precedent of emergency kicks and replacements right before tournaments for better success is still valid. Looking forward to similar team drama in the future :byewhore:

My EE prediction coming closer to reality. Good.....goooooood......

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

New patch http://www.dota2.com/patches/7.22d

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

IO

TALENTS

Level 20 Talent changed from Tether Grants Scepter Bonus to +15 Armor

Rip to that talent

E:
TEMPLAR ASSASSIN

REFRACTION

Refraction no longer provides bonus damage when attacking allied units

ZionestLord
Jan 9, 2010
noooo ember aghs!!! now i gotta watch my mana again : (

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

rip aghs tether. So beautiful but so stupidly broken

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012
Poison Attack damage per missing health from 0.25/0.5/0.75/1 to 0.5/0.75/1/1.25

o no

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Riki Techies BH and Pudge buffs please god no get me out

Also it's pretty common sentiment that Tinker is an absolute pub monster but he didn't get picked at Epicenter so he gets another really big buff so I'm seeing a lot of people very worried about how that hero is gonna pan out

Dunite
Oct 12, 2013

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

Riki Techies BH and Pudge buffs please god no get me out

Worrying about techies getting a base int increase is like pissing onto a fire and saying it's out.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Riki owns tons of fun to play as a 3/4

shades of blue
Sep 27, 2012

sugar free jazz posted:

Riki owns tons of fun to play

Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009
those ogre buffs are absolutely beautiful :kiss:

Edit: lol just realized no arc warden nerfs... who's ready for 7.22e in a few days

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Desperate Character posted:

those ogre buffs are absolutely beautiful :kiss:

Edit: lol just realized no arc warden nerfs... who's ready for 7.22e in a few days

Honestly as crazy as that game was, I think it was VG's game to lose. They had three heroes with a similar networth of the Arc Warden and didn't try to close things out. I don't mind having a hero in the game that seems OP as hell on the condition that he gets 30k networth and level 25 and also hasn't already lost his whole base

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
When they killed Arc Warden the second time, they should have all backed out, poo poo once all of Liquid kept buying back they should have backed out. Anyway doesn't matter in the end, Liquid ended up losing.

Vici has made such a huge turnaround from where they were at last year. Impressive to watch. All the teams are so close to each other at TI except for maybe Keen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
New thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3893007

Thanks everyone! Will be adding team profiles and Qualifier info by tomorrow. See you in the next thread