Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
There's still juice left in that conspiracy dude, don't give up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

Qanon feels less like a leftist troll and more like a right-wing version louise menche and @truefactsstated

MasterSitsu
Nov 23, 2013

They told us they would roll us.
But the sharpest tools aren't in their shed.
THEY ARE LOOKING VERY DUMB.
Look for the shapes of 3 6's on foreheads.

THE STORM STARTS COMING.
Hit the ground running.
Didn't make sense not to live for TRUTH.
Keep brain smart. Keep head dumb.
So much to do. SO MUCH TO SEE.

CM - Thank you for taking back street.
CM - Go. Shine. Glow.

Who is the all-star?
The game is on.
Go play.
Who is the rock star?
Who's show is on? Who is getting paid?
ALL THAT GLITTERS IS GOLD.
Shooting stars break molds.

Q

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

It's gonna really bum me out of they move off of Q so quickly :(

They're trying to do damage control but it won't work. Q's already broken containment and infected the boomers population

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

The good thing about conspiracy theories is every debunk is just more evidence of the conspiracy.

MasterSitsu
Nov 23, 2013

big nipples big life posted:

The good thing about conspiracy theories is every debunk is just more evidence of the conspiracy.

"if QAnon is not true why are you trying so hard to stop it?"
"does that mean Islam is the one true faith?"
"ummmm....."

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

they wont. its a brand now.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

Dreddout posted:

They're trying to do damage control but it won't work. Q's already broken containment and infected the boomers population

Just imagine being a disaffected 22 year old spending their nights on 4chan and reddit, neck deep in the Qanon conspiracy theories. Putting together the puzzle pieces. Genuinely believing what you are looking at is world and life changing information. Facts the rest of the country is blind to see and wouldn't understand even if you tried to explain in to them. And then you find your mom and aunt wearing Q shirts during a backyard barbecue, drinking lime-a-ritas and talking about how Roseanne had it all right.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Glad to know the people see past the satanist agents trying to cloud their vision

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

fishing with the fam posted:

Just imagine being a disaffected 22 year old spending their nights on 4chan and reddit, neck deep in the Qanon conspiracy theories. Putting together the puzzle pieces. Genuinely believing what you are looking at is world and life changing information. Facts the rest of the country is blind to see and wouldn't understand even if you tried to explain in to them. And then you find your mom and aunt wearing Q shirts during a backyard barbecue, drinking lime-a-ritas and talking about how Roseanne had it all right.

Most of pol's userbase have started turning on Q for this exact reason. Since Q posts on 4chan any broke brained boomer that wants to participate ends up posting on pol. It's their Danganronpa but with no way of filtering out the boomers.

The calls coming from inside the house and the boomers know where you post

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Dreddout posted:

Most of pol's userbase have started turning on Q for this exact reason. Since Q posts on 4chan any broke brained boomer that wants to participate ends up posting on pol. It's their Danganronpa but with no way of filtering out the boomers.

The calls coming from inside the house and the boomers know where you post

its awesome. all the "serious thinking conservatives" hate it because they know it makes their fanbase look like absolute lunatics, and the original q people hate it becoming mainstream and attracting just the most gullible boomers to their posting spaces.

i can't see what would make the older q crew hate everyone else involved, maybe *chan culture will start to grate on them, but for now they're the only ones who aren't hating this right now.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
the younger /polyps/ i believe started blasting boomer q threads with nazi stuff and :reddit: in an effort to scare them away

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

the younger /polyps/ i believe started blasting boomer q threads with nazi stuff and :reddit: in an effort to scare them away

Lol classic 4chan defense mechanism, making GBS threads your pants and screaming

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Q might be the perfect subversion of 4chan as a whole and pol in particular. I'd almost believe it was designed as such if it weren't so obviously created by a brokebrain

Retired boomers with an abundance of free time infect en masse an image board with almost no ability to moderate or lock them out. The boomers are like a virus supplanting the community of posters with themselves

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Boomers will not replace us

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
This all just being a leftist prank on brokebrained boomers is probably the best outcome of all of this tbh

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

mad.radhu posted:

This all just being a leftist prank on brokebrained boomers is probably the best outcome of all of this tbh

Really it doesn't matter who started it or their intentions. The goose is loose

I wonder what they would think about Butler voting for Norman Thomas in 1936

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
Next is B-Anon. It is a secret group founded by a long time Trump supporter. It becomes obvious after you actually say the group's name.

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

(elisa lam's death is really freaky imo she deserves way better than tier 0)

seriously though what if this IS all a prank but some leadbrained boomer hauls off and shoots/bombs people anyway? and even if that doesn't happen, the prankster still released a mind virus that gave a whole bunch of dumb old folks a severe case of online-induced schizophrenia that can't be cured. hell, what about the guy who made the "forbidden snack" joke about tide pods and a few idiot children poisoned themselves?

the law has barely caught up with the existence of the internet, how do you figure out liability for memes?

Segata Sanshiro has issued a correction as of 18:00 on Aug 6, 2018

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
the organic black helicopters bit is quite a deep cut
https://zapatopi.net/blackhelicopters/
:allears:

Tan Dumplord
Mar 9, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Dr. Killjoy posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-YPbH6ad3I

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
I miss the good old days when crazy people would just kill themselves and spare the rest of us the crazy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqSZhwu1Rwo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quGBsaaHtQY

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

Feranon posted:

(elisa lam's death is really freaky imo she deserves way better than tier 0)

Yeah, I recently watched Dark Waters and the plot of that movie basically prophesized Lam's death poo poo freaked me out

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dr. Killjoy posted:

oh hell loving yeah this takes me back

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Q rules because everyone in this forum has gotten high and thought like “it’d be so loving easy to get the alt right to believe literally any insane poo poo if I just started gimmick posting and never broke kayfabe”

Q is the only one with a brain broken enough to actually do it though. god bless Q.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Neutrino posted:

I miss the good old days when crazy people would just kill themselves and spare the rest of us the crazy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqSZhwu1Rwo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quGBsaaHtQY

rip mcdowell permabanned before qanon was a thing

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'm the tier 6 sexual assault missile

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

It's bleach. It's a coded message to make chlorine gas.

Old 4chan scams were often about trying to trick people into chlorine gassing themselves as a shittier version of the "if your iphone gets wet you can dry it in the microwave" thing

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

Q rules because everyone in this forum has gotten high and thought like “it’d be so loving easy to get the alt right to believe literally any insane poo poo if I just started gimmick posting and never broke kayfabe”

Q is the only one with a brain broken enough to actually do it though. god bless Q.

hell you don't even have to go to 4chan, here in good ol SA gbs posters were tricked into splashing boiling piss on their faces to get babes

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Yinlock posted:

hell you don't even have to go to 4chan, here in good ol SA gbs posters were tricked into splashing boiling piss on their faces to get babes

link me to this hallowed treasure

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

Yinlock posted:

I thought this was common knowledge?

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

Yinlock posted:

haha no fuckin way

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Feranon posted:

haha no fuckin way

It's pheremones baby

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

can you imagine...

https://twitter.com/BobbyBigWheel/status/1026627354683211776

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Taintrunner posted:

just realized the end of [This is America] is absolutely gonna be SBC outing himself as QAnon

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

mad.radhu posted:

The season finale of who is America SBC reveals himself as qanon

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)
Everytime I watch black mirror I think of ways 4chan would have ruined any of the fictional technologies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

the fun thing about reading so many of these godawful things is that each additional one feels a little bit off from the others, for whatever reason, but I feel like this is when whatever ghostwriter can’t land the voice exactly right

last one is just Q reeling of desperation being “uhhhhh look at the stellar economy guys Trump’s doing great!”