Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
How come she does drugs and everybody says what a brave hero she is for doing drugs really bad, when I do drugs like all the time and do them correctly and I just run a website??? In my personal opinion I think I'm a bigger hero than she is, and I should be next in line to win various awards. Oh well, like +1 retweet subscribe to thumbs up upvote this comment thanks for reading,

- Don't sign your posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

how many different types of drugs do i need to do to reach cultural icon status like mr. rogers

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

free hubcaps posted:

how many different types of drugs do i need to do to reach cultural icon status like mr. rogers

19 at least

Conch Shell Corp
Feb 24, 2009

if demi is a hero, thatdamnjew was the second coming of Christ lol

Conch Shell Corp
Feb 24, 2009

he died in the backseat of his leased Kia for your sins

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Conch Shell Corp posted:

if demi is a hero, thatdamnjew was the second coming of Christ lol

I think people should be praised for doing drugs well, not doing them poorly and overdosing. It's not that hard, just do the drugs.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Conch Shell Corp posted:

he died in the backseat of his leased Kia for your sins

sounds more like thatblessedjew to me.

Conch Shell Corp
Feb 24, 2009

Lowtax posted:

I think people should be praised for doing drugs well, not doing them poorly and overdosing. It's not that hard, just do the drugs.

I think doing the drugs so that you die like a neglected dog during a heat wave is doing them right, in some sort of esoteric, dadaist sense

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
hello sir this is the dea im afraid i have to shoot your dog

Conch Shell Corp
Feb 24, 2009

Nigmaetcetera posted:

sounds more like thatblessedjew to me.

on the third day, his account rose again; with his widow asking if the bag of loose unmarked pillls would be cool and good to take

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Demi Lovato is a hot piece of rear end. You're not bad looking Richard, but you're not pretty enough to be America's Sweetheart

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Demi Lovato is a hot piece of rear end. You're not bad looking Richard, but you're not pretty enough to be America's Sweetheart

I was America's Sweetheart back before anybody else, I lay claim to this title and will defeat anybody who does drugs poorly

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
She got a jaw you could crush a yak femur with

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

NightshadeGenitals
Dec 28, 2017

Star maths and wishy thinking
I did a drug.

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

loving up as an attractive wealthy celebrity = doing important work to raise awareness about loving up and issues surrounding the culture of loving up.

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Flooding her bloodstream with opiates was a clever way to kill that candiru, but who planted the drat thing in her toilet bowl in the first place?

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

criscodisco posted:

She got a jaw you could crush a yak femur with

She's got a lower body that doesn't quit. I would eat the corn out of her poo poo

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Let’s do some drugs tax man

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Let’s do some drugs tax man
I don't have any drugs or else I would

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Cicada rear end is fashionable at the moment

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Cicada rear end is fashionable at the moment
I went outside today, I regretted it, would not do again, 1/5 stars

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Demi lovato is a hero the same way everyone involved in and affected by 9/11 is a hero. Except for the terrorists. They're the drugs

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Lowtax posted:

I went outside today, I regretted it, would not do again, 1/5 stars
I went outside long enough to grill and went back in

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

house of the dad posted:

Demi lovato is a hero the same way everyone involved in and affected by 9/11 is a hero. Except for the terrorists. They're the drugs

You heard it here first Demi Lovato did 9/11

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Why is she a hero instead of in jail? She broke the law and admitted to breaking the law. But now she is a hero because she broke the law too much?

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
The ads for her leggings (or she was the spokesperson?) went immediately from her in the ads to generic “these are awesome leggings” with [insert generic model] the day it was found out she did drugs/overdosed/went to rehab/whatever. Amusing in some sort of horrible way.

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Why is she a hero instead of in jail? She broke the law and admitted to breaking the law. But now she is a hero because she broke the law too much?

If you break the law and almost die doing it, then you're a hero

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
the heroin heroine

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

You would think out of any possible place, the prison system would be the best location to learn how do to drugs correctly, I don't know, I think society is doing this woman a grave injustice.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Wait she's been lorded as a hero by WHO for being bad at drugs?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

because she gave the cops her stash

if you tell a cop he can have your stash off the books they usually let you go, just a little tip from me to you

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Gridlocked posted:

Wait she's been lorded as a hero by WHO for being bad at drugs?

Celebrities, who are the real heroes in this world

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
What specifically did she do? I’m not going to go be her any more press by googling her name. I just heard “she went to rehab.”

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Thin Privilege posted:

What specifically did she do? I’m not going to go be her any more press by googling her name. I just heard “she went to rehab.”

Drugs, poorly, repeatedly

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Taking a lot of drugs means there are less drugs out there for people to hurt themselves with, and I think that's pretty great

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I hope this set back doesn’t impact her ability to write good catchy songs.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

How can she be brave if she didn't even do Joose?

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Lowtax posted:

I don't have any drugs or else I would

im gonna pm u this new e-drug called snow crash, it’ll make u a hiro...I mean hero hehe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

house of the dad posted:

Taking a lot of drugs means there are less drugs out there for people to hurt themselves with, and I think that's pretty great

What if school shooters ended up killing a future school shooter that would actually kill more people? You ask me, those people are the true heroes. Like the mom who was pregnant with Hitler 2.0 but had an abortion.

• Locked thread