Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

free hubcaps posted:

im gonna pm u this new e-drug called snow crash, it’ll make u a hiro...I mean hero hehe

The hard drive in my brain can only hold 512kb... information overload man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....
Problem is you can't sing and/or dance Tax man. You can even beat up Rihanna and get away with it if you got the moves.

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy
lowtax:

do not do heroin

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

BexGu posted:

Problem is you can't sing and/or dance Tax man. You can even beat up Rihanna and get away with it if you got the moves.

I could if I wanted to, I just don't want to and I believe that ultimately makes me the true hero in this day and age.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Thin Privilege posted:

What specifically did she do? I’m not going to go be her any more press by googling her name. I just heard “she went to rehab.”

please be jenkem please be jenkem please be jenkem

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Wulfolme posted:

lowtax:

do not do heroin

Poorly repeatedly

cardiacarrest123
Apr 10, 2016
its harder to OD if you snort the opioids.

its also much harder to get bacterial endocarditis if you snort the opioids.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
Does this woman have anything to offer me that Kim Kardashian doesn't?

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

A booty that's less than 70% silicone mass-by-volume

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Depends if she's an organ donor or not

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Lowtax posted:

Well that's as much as anyone will ever need

Roundup Ready
Mar 10, 2004

ACCIDENTAL SHIT POSTER

Also something something jenkem

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Roundup Ready posted:

Also something something jenkem

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
In that one song in my workout mix, you can clearly here Gaga say "burning up the shards again"
Not even once. Also she has more talent in her pinky finger than Glemmi Lomato

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
It's all about the drugs you don't take

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Lowtax posted:

What if school shooters ended up killing a future school shooter that would actually kill more people? You ask me, those people are the true heroes. Like the mom who was pregnant with Hitler 2.0 but had an abortion.

This had never occurred to me. What if a mass killing victim was going to be the next Hitler or Stalin? Really makes you think.

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
the next stage of human evolution is being able to take illegal stimulant drugs without adverse affects, giving you superhuman reflexes and being able to sell your labor for much longer without needing to sleep.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

10 ml of sulconazole: my ticket to stardom

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Celebrity worship is mental illness. Not on the level of police or soldier worship, but its close.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Chinatown posted:

Celebrity worship is mental illness. Not on the level of police or soldier worship, but its close.
I don't know about that but when's someone gonna start worshipping the Culligan man? He puts his life on the line every day!!

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I worshipped shyla stylez’ big rear end and have gone into clinical depression since her passing

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Lowtax posted:

Use LOADHIGH to load some drivers into upper memory

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

the drugs are the hero, she's just the shiny new marketing to get the kids interested again. too much time looking at their phones, not enough time doing rails off them.

Ganondork
Dec 26, 2012

Ganondork
Black Tar Stardom

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
Ultra Carp
I think the whole lovato has a better flavor than the demi lovato, but its really personal preference

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
every single heroin is like a rushing roulette because these days those camels in Mexico keep putting extra chemicals in the heroin like fentanyl and carfentanyl and so on

it makes the heroin what we in the streets (well, sidewalks, nobody actually stands in the street, that's where the cars are) call a "bacula", because every hit of heroin is like quantum leap and you never know which leap will be the one that takes you home, to your coffin

so yeah, demi lovato going all deer hunter on herself, slammin that bacula like Dr Beckett himself, is astonishingly brave and heroic.

George w bush landed a plane on a boat and he had like a one in ten chance of crashing and dying doing that. and he was a big hero after that, as big as they come.

demi lovato, however, had like one in six odds of Ziggy making that beeepbloopburp noise and Al slapping her as she leapt into the waiting gurney of an EMT guy. and she rolled snake eyes, baby.

and what did she do as soon as the narcan wore off?

more heroin.

as Shakespeare said, "oh, brave New girl that hath such needles in it!!!"

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
I keep my drugs in the bottom half of a repurposed sawed-off 35mm canister with the spanish word for "man" on the side, and a sticker of a big cartoon star saying "Super!" on the top. However, currently, I'm out of drugs.

So am I a hero because there are no drugs in my rehabbed film super star Demi'd Low Vato?

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
no there are supposed to be drugs IN the mentally ill example of another disney kid success story

it's in the drat thread title

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Gatekeeper posted:

no there are supposed to be drugs IN the mentally ill example of another disney kid success story

it's in the drat thread title

Oh, you're right, I must have misread it while I was crunching all those drug pills in my teeth.

onedayholiday
Dec 6, 2013

Grimey Drawer
my drug of choice is succinylcholine

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

criscodisco posted:

She got a jaw you could crush a yak femur with

Pssshhhh yeah I’d like to see her catch a yak, on heroin. :jerkbag:

Malthuras
Feb 23, 2012

Go away
Everyone that does drugs is a hero.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Malthuras posted:

Everyone that does drugs is a hero.

Except demi. :hmmyes:

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-mLIdLZZeI

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Hollywood has been glamorizing drug addiction for decades.

cnut
May 3, 2016

Drugs are bad mmmkay

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
don't do drugs and do exactly as i don't

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

onedayholiday posted:

throw in some propofol and you've got me

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Lowtax posted:

its cool man you need the brain pathways of an elite hacker for that drug to hit you. you’re not lame enough for it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

onedayholiday posted:

have you tried succindickatol

• Locked thread