Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
baalaagaa
Apr 9, 2004
I support Demi's brave attempts at getting heroin off the streets by using it all herself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
Just remember folks that you must let drug addicts into your house to support them and if you get mad at them because they ripped your TV off its wall mounts to pawn you cannot judge them. It's what a good person would do because those people are the real victims.

Robokomodo
Nov 11, 2009
She is young and famous and that makes it attractive for young people to go shoot up, Then we can identify these young people before they commit real crimes like marijuana possession in a Bible Belt state. It’s like a screwed up Minority Report. And that, my friend is why. She’s saving lives by loving hers up. She’s a sexy kamikaze.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
This is the first I've heard of Demi Lovato. Is her drug taking a cool thing like HST or an embarrassing thing like Charlie Sheen?

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Pretty coincidental that she's bipolar and her name is Demi.

Conch Shell Corp
Feb 24, 2009

the real drug heroes were the three-six mafia, who drank that ‘tuss to the point of near liver failure, all in thr name of their art (making songs about drinking slizzurp). true fuckin heroes

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Being a gently caress up is good if you are a celebrity.

Demi Lovato does drugs = so brave

Dr Disrespect cheats on his wife = so brave, plus many thousands in donations

We do drugs or cheat on wife = wow what a stupid rear end in a top hat

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I hope somebody tells Demi Lovato she's being mentioned in the same breath as two-timing videogame streamer Dr. Disrespect, who is possibly not even a real doctor

That'll finish the job for sure

Ham Sandwiches
Jul 7, 2000

He didn't go to disrespect school for 7 years to be called mister

a bitchin jetski
Jun 20, 2018

by SA Support Robot

onedayholiday posted:

my drug of choice is succinylcholine

I am also the murderer from an episode of Forensic Files.

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
i think, considering your finances, you should stop doing drugs lowtax

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

your friend a dog posted:

Yes because this is surely a serious thread and all the things I'm saying are serious.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

someone give this DWEEB a motherfreakin' Super Swirlie!!!

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Lowtax posted:

Yes because this is surely a serious thread and all the things I'm saying are serious.

drat I thought you wanted to do some drugs with me man

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Just in case the NSA is reading this, I want to point out that all of my posts on this website have been satire (except for this post) and i love Big Brother

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
and so demi lovato finds herself leaping from high to high, striving to get hosed up as titties and hoping each time that her next leap... will be the leap into death

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Who the gently caress wants to be poor and sober? That would be loving terrible.

Enemy Ace
Mar 14, 2006
"We stain the sky. We fight a war in heaven."

Kuato posted:

I worshipped shyla stylez’ big rear end and have gone into clinical depression since her passing

Now this is bad, I could blissfully have gone on my way, not knowing that Shyla was dead. Most heinous.

your friend a dog
Nov 2, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lowtax posted:

"Can someone please help me balance my finances? My forum is dying:

Xenoforo: -3$

Database: 100$

Paying radium: 125$

Drugs and alcohol: 3000$

Bandwidth: 200$"

"Spend less on drugs.

User was banned for this post
(Reason: No)"

judge reinhold
Jul 26, 2001
Take her down a peg